First of all, note this is not a four star hotel. It is a guesthouse. The guesthouse is in a neighborhood that has plenty of restaurants and small stores around. There is a beautiful park nearby that is nice for strolling, bringing the kids, having a rest, or jogging. We had the Egyptian room at the Mirador. It was clean with a big bed, couch, small desk, tv, mini fridge, tea kettle, lots of local pamphlets and a map of Swansea. A window faces out to the residential street of terraced homes. There is a standing floor fan in case it gets warm (no overhead fan). There was loads of coffee, tea, and liquid creamer in the room. Even hot chocolate, which my son enjoyed. Breakfast was excellent and even had veggie sausages on the menu! Breakfast can be ordered as large or small as you want it-if you want 4 eggs, 4 slices of bacon, and 4 pieces of toast, you can. Phil and Jeanette were extremely helpful. I had to send a duffel bag back to the USA. Pick up couldn't happen until the day I left and was scheduled for anytime between 9-6. Phil and Jeanette agreed to make sure they were there so the bag could be picked up. They also printed out loads of paperwork that was needed to send the bag back. Just shows how helpful they are. One note-the stairs in the interior are steep (as they are in all the terraced homes I've ever been in); mobility challenged people should probably request the room on the ground floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just one mile from Swansea's bustling city centre, yet on the edge of the infamous Gower Peninsular, The Mirador lay bespoke; tailor made for your requirements. Offering a subtle break from reality, The Mirador boasts FREE High Speed WiFi, DVD TVs and CD alarm clocks in every room. Its uniqueness is apparent and appealing, its divergence is different from anywhere else, yet it remains unquestionably bespoke: Custom made for a discerning customer.....! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your The Mirador Boutique Town House - Swansea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirador Town House - Swansea Hotel Swansea
- The Mirador Boutique Town House - Swansea Wales