We booked two rooms for an overnight stay for our daughter's graduation. The hotel was easy to find and there was parking on the street, the owner even moved his car to make it easier for us to park! The hosts couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming, we were shown to our rooms where all the facilities were explained to us and they were also able to offer excellent advice on where to go for a meal and drinks. The rooms were spotlessly clean and comfortable.
Breakfast in the morning was great with a good variety of fruit juices, cereals, yoghurts and a hearty cooked breakfast.
Certainly worth a visit
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just one mile from Swansea's bustling city centre, yet on the edge of the infamous Gower Peninsular, The Mirador lay bespoke; tailor made for your requirements. Offering a subtle break from reality, The Mirador boasts FREE High Speed WiFi, DVD TVs and CD alarm clocks in every room. Its uniqueness is apparent and appealing, its divergence is different from anywhere else, yet it remains unquestionably bespoke: Custom made for a discerning customer.....! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your The Mirador Boutique Town House - Swansea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirador Town House - Swansea Hotel Swansea
- The Mirador Boutique Town House - Swansea Wales