I cannot fault this lovely little gem of a hotel. We arrived 2 hours after check in and Phil rang us to check we were ok and stayed up to greet us and show us our room.
We stayed in the Egyptian room and it was lovely, right at the top of the property with a huge bathroom and it was spotlessly clean.
Breakfast was lovely home cooked, and tasted great! (so much choice) Phil chatted to us and told us the great places to visit in the area.
I will defiantly be visiting this lovely little treasure again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just one mile from Swansea's bustling city centre, yet on the edge of the infamous Gower Peninsular, The Mirador lay bespoke; tailor made for your requirements. Offering a subtle break from reality, The Mirador boasts FREE High Speed WiFi, DVD TVs and CD alarm clocks in every room. Its uniqueness is apparent and appealing, its divergence is different from anywhere else, yet it remains unquestionably bespoke: Custom made for a discerning customer.....! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK) and Odigeo so you can book your The Mirador Boutique Town House - Swansea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirador Town House - Swansea Hotel Swansea
- The Mirador Boutique Town House - Swansea Wales