We arrived late afternoon on Monday Phil and Janette made us very welcome, our visit was cut short by a family emergency, so we had to go home the next day, Phil and Janette was so thoughtful they offered a refund straight away, We hope to return when things improve.
A lovely B and B
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated just one mile from Swansea's bustling city centre, yet on the edge of the infamous Gower Peninsular, The Mirador lay bespoke; tailor made for your requirements. Offering a subtle break from reality, The Mirador boasts FREE High Speed WiFi, DVD TVs and CD alarm clocks in every room. Its uniqueness is apparent and appealing, its divergence is different from anywhere else, yet it remains unquestionably bespoke: Custom made for a discerning customer.....! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Mirador Boutique Town House - Swansea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mirador Town House - Swansea Hotel Swansea
- The Mirador Boutique Town House - Swansea Wales