Excellent hotel location for all local facilities and amenities, bars, restaurants, harbour, leisure centre etc. Lots of lively street activity into the late hours on Friday and Saturday which was most entertaining providing you don't want an early night! Stag and Hen do's a plenty including in the hotel corridors occasionally, however this was policed at night by hotel staff / security to prevent excessive noise.
Hotel staff were extremely welcoming, friendly and efficient. Made changes to our rooms mid stay without any fuss or issues to accommodate some extra guests turning up late.
NCP car park next door was very useful as we could leave our motorbikes in a safe location and priced at £6.50 for a space (3 bikes) was most reasonable.
Would recommend to friends for similar adult based trip, but maybe not an ideal location for young family with children.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Swansea, right beside Swansea Market and the bars and bright lights of Wind Street and a stone throw away from the Swansea marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Swansea City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swansea City Centre Hotel Swansea
- Travel Lodge Swansea
- Premier Inn Swansea City Centre Hotel Wales