Stayed here for two nights in July, and boy did we need the air-con ! - The "busy" bars and restaurants are pretty much downstairs and along the street. The usual Nandos / Wetherspoons strip won't be to everyone's taste of course, but Swansea's not a bad night out ! - If you object to paying for long term parking then you should head out of town East to West along the A4118. The free parking zone starts at Hanover and Humphrey Streets to the north of the main road. (It's probably a 20 min stroll back !) - Minor gripe - the floorboards creek something awful in the 2nd floor corridor, Might bother some folks !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Swansea, right beside Swansea Market and the bars and bright lights of Wind Street and a stone throw away from the Swansea marina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Premier Inn and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Swansea City Centre Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Swansea City Centre Hotel Swansea
- Travel Lodge Swansea
- Premier Inn Swansea City Centre Hotel Wales