“So homely”

Ranked #61 of 671 Restaurants in Swansea
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I didn't like it.......I LOVED it! The manager was great and easy going! The atmosphere was so friendly! The staff was amazing, my lasagne and chips were beyond lush! And I would definitely go back again and again and again! Was stuffed when I left haha!

There are newer reviews for Sam's Cafe

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Went for lunch here when Christmas shopping. A busy place, but was seated easily. I had the cottage pie and chips and it was hot and delicious! Didn't have to wait long for the food either. Staff were friendly. Very reasonable prices too. I would definitely go to Sam's again, if out shopping.

Reviewed 14 March 2014 via mobile

We popped in for a quick breakfast, seems very popular with the older generation good variety on the menu and all reasonably priced.

Service was very attentive, a little too attentive sometimes! Tables are somewhat crammed in with not much space between them! And the food hygiene score of 3 on the door makes you wonder!

Anyway we all had breakfasts they came quickly and were tasty I find it a bit odd to have a has brown and fried potatoes on a breakfast and no mushrooms. But I guess everyone has their own version! The fried bread was lovely but I would have liked some more beans. Overall not bad!!

Reviewed 26 December 2013

A quick stop to refuel while Christmas shopping !!! A very busy but noisy cafe but was seated within a few seconds of entering the cafe ,busy though they were I was given time to chose my meal freshly cooked it appeared after a short time and was as delicious as it looked !! Piping hot and beautifully presented !! A pleasing stop all around !!

Reviewed 16 November 2013

I go in here every now and again in the early morning. I have coffee and a veggie breakfast. The staff are very pleasant. Coffee is consistently good. The food is always delicious and filling.