I have been on a long term contract and have been staying at The Village during the week for 6 months- the hotel is ideally situated if you fancy a stroll through to the main attraction, the rooms are comfortable and clean and the staff are excellent.
They have a large, very good bar which always shows the latest sports- and when the weather is good enough (not often) then the bar spreads out into the sunshine, and a good indicator of its popularity is the number of locals frequenting it.
The breakfast fare is very good indeed, and the food in the bar and restaurant is always well prepared.
There is also the added benefit of an OUTSTANDING gym and indoor swimming pool- free for hotel guests
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Swansea offers the perfect combination of breathtaking views and vibrant city life. Swansea is nestled between Cardiff and the more tranquil areas of the West Wales coast. It is also within easy reach of the Brecon Beacons National Park, St David's and Tenby. Another great day trip is to be had enjoying the scenic views and beaches of the spectacular Gower Peninsula. Village Hotel Swansea has 114 air-conditioned bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Village Hotel Swansea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Swansea Hotel Swansea
- Swansea Village Hotel
- Village Hotel Swansea Wales