I've stayed at this hotel a few times and really love it so that's why I'm giving it a 4 rating. However, this last visit was different. We stayed in the family room which was extremely spacious with a huge bed. The cleanliness though was terrible. The dish which holds the sugar, milk etc was filthy and had what looked like dried sugar underneath the lid. The cups had dirty stains inside so we had to end up washing them ourselves. Stains all over the carpets, one big stain on the settee which was actually WET! I dread to think what that was. Also the walls were stinking with what looked like drip marks running down. Having said all that, I will be staying here again but as previously stated, I love this hotel and won't let the fact that the housekeeping who seemed to overlook our room put me off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Swansea offers the perfect combination of breathtaking views and vibrant city life. Swansea is nestled between Cardiff and the more tranquil areas of the West Wales coast. It is also within easy reach of the Brecon Beacons National Park, St David's and Tenby. Another great day trip is to be had enjoying the scenic views and beaches of the spectacular Gower Peninsula. Village Hotel Swansea has 114 air-conditioned bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your Village Hotel Swansea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Swansea Hotel Swansea
- Swansea Village Hotel
- Village Hotel Swansea Wales