We booked a 1 night break and it has it all - spa, steam, swim & food :) It has a private Starbuck's onside, pub & restaurant and is walking distance from the town centre. We went for a bit of a sightseeing but it was not a lot to do & see in Swansea. I would recommend a walk in the beach near the Marina...
The room was quite big with Sky Sports 1,2 & 3 for free. Also Free WiFi and Iphone speakers ...Clean and modern
I'll use it again for sure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Village Hotel Swansea offers the perfect combination of breathtaking views and vibrant city life. Swansea is nestled between Cardiff and the more tranquil areas of the West Wales coast. It is also within easy reach of the Brecon Beacons National Park, St David's and Tenby. Another great day trip is to be had enjoying the scenic views and beaches of the spectacular Gower Peninsula. Village Hotel Swansea has 114 air-conditioned bedrooms, a choice of stylish dining or a traditional pub, Starbucks Coffee Shop, a state-of-the-art Health and Fitness Club, 25 Metre Swimming Pool, Meeting and Conference Centre, Live Party Nights, Wedding Licence, free wi-fi throughout the hotel and free parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Village Hotel Swansea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Village Swansea Hotel Swansea
- Swansea Village Hotel
- Village Hotel Swansea Wales