“Wonderful Greek and Turkish food”
Review of Awa Grill House

Awa Grill House
Ranked #78 of 685 Restaurants in Swansea
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2014

A great place, good value food and the fresh juices are something to die for. We had a lamb shish meal, fresh fruit juice and a starter.

1  Thank George C

Reviewed 31 July 2014

Book a table last minute and was the best decision we made. Food was delicious and menu was easy to understand. Great value for money and will definitely go back again and recommend to a friend

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I met up with my daughter, who is a vegetarian, for a day's shopping in Swansea and we passed this restaurant in the morning and decided to stop by for lunch. What a great choice!
Decor and music, combined with a hot day gave us a real feel of the origin of the cuisine and we felt like we were on holiday at once!
The lady serving was so lovely, smiling and helpful. We shared two starters which were perfectly cooked and presented and accompanied by the lightest, delicious bread. Followed by halloumi wrap, and lamb wrap for me, served with chips and dressed salad. Really really tasty.
With soft drinks, everything came to a tad over £15 - stonking value for money. Loads of freshly squeezed juices and smoothies to choose from - there is plenty of choice if you are eating a healthy diet - vegetables, pulses and salads are very present in the menu and delicious grilled meats if you want that. We will certainly visit again - what a delight!

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

I was visiting Swansea and I came across Awa and thought I would pop in for dinner with my family.

Customer service was very good and friendly and the fresh juices were tasty and fresh. My wife had the watermelon which was amazing.

We ordered the platter 1 which is for 2 people and I must say it was value for money.

In regards to taste it was ok I was expecting more flavour but it lacked it however still worth popping in.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Weve been here a few times now..the food is excellent middle eastern and of excellent value. A platter for 2 will easily feed 3. Good value lunch deal heee also with food and a smoothie for £4.50