Review Highlights
Superb

I booked at very short notice, with my 22 year-old daughter and 17 year-old son, to do rock... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2018
RobK1000
Bath, United Kingdom
via mobile
Surfing & Coasteering; highly professional

My partner and I organised two consecutive days of adrenaline; surfing and coasteering. We had... read more

Reviewed 18 October 2018
Steph S
via mobile

All reviews gorge walking instructor dave great fun coasteering session stag group rock climbing canyoning experience felt safe at all times gave clear outdoor experience fabulous morning mixed ability group teenage lads highly recommend this company equipment supplied exploring caves an amazing experience
Reviewed 10 September 2014

I've been rock climbing and gorge walking with ripnrock. I'm scared of heights and wanted a challenge, Sally, my instructor was extremely patient and gave me loads encouragement and we even revisited one of the climbs (that I failed on my first attempt) and was ecstatic when I reached the top! My morning gorge walking was great fun too, all the equipment was good nick, great instruction and company and thoroughly enjoyed jumping off a beautiful waterfall. Would recommend ripnrock to everybody!

Date of experience: September 2014
Sally H, Owner at RipNRock, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2015

A big THANK YOU for leaving us this fantastic review, it's really appreciated. With your help, we've been awarded the TRIPADVISOR certificate of Excellence 2015!

Reviewed 9 September 2014

Went coasteering on a wet and windy day but Sally and dave made me forget about the weather with their great personalities and knowledge!!! Beautiful scenery and a great time was had! If your looking for an outdoor adventure then give ripnrock a call!

Date of experience: October 2013
1  Thank AndrewH2571

Reviewed 9 September 2014

I've been gorge walking with a small group of two couples and our guide Sally, great fun from start to finish,plenty of adrenalin and no pressure-all kit provided and could have stayed all day! Highly recommended thanks!

Date of experience: May 2014

Reviewed 6 September 2014 via mobile

Went surfing down Llangennith with the boys and sally. Was good swell and very sunny.
I am now a regular surfer down Llangennith
And I think I will be from now till the end
Fantastic time with sally and her dog.
Great teacher and allr ound good vibes

Reviewed 2 September 2014

A great family adventure, especially for our two late teenage girls. Our instructor Dave was very good at explaining the importance of listening to his advice without making any of us feel nervous or worried about what we'd let ourselves in for. The equipment supplied (wetsuits, helmets and bouyancy aids) was in good condition and he took time to ensure it fitted properly before we set off. The scenery is fantastic and worth the visit on it's own. We had a great time diving into pools, walking up and behind waterfalls and dropping down white water chutes before taking on the final big jump - a thoroughly great way to spend a day.

Date of experience: August 2014