We were travelling with our 2 children (aged 6 and 4). Location was wonderful, overlooking the sea from the window. The room was really tiny for 4 people (a king-size bed and a single bed by the window) but very clean and ensuite was perfect. Coffee/tea facilities and TV were in the room.Toiletries and plenty of towels were provided by the owner. Full cooked breakfast was gorgeous in the morning and the owner was very helpful.
A convenient possibility to buy take-away food and consume it inside the dining room of the guest-house is provided.
The guesthouse is walking distance from both beach and towncentre. very well located.
A really cheap and pleasant stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small family-run; friendly guesthouse, located on the seafront of stunning Swansea Bay. A short walk into town, university, Grand Theatre, LC2 and Brangwyn Hall. Lots of local restaurants and pubs, plenty more plus night life in town. A short drive from the Mumbles and the wonderful Gower beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Hotel Swansea
- Beachcomber Swansea, Wales