My parents stayed in Beachcomber for some days. They came to Swansea to visit me, as I study here. They don't speak English and were really afraid of stay in a hostel by themselves... but the staff was really nice and patience with them, they helped me a lot in their stay here! I strongly recommend Beachcomber, it is a really nice place to stay, has a really helpful staff, a great breakfast, good rooms and bathrooms... It really worthes the price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Small family-run; friendly guesthouse, located on the seafront of stunning Swansea Bay. A short walk into town, university, Grand Theatre, LC2 and Brangwyn Hall. Lots of local restaurants and pubs, plenty more plus night life in town. A short drive from the Mumbles and the wonderful Gower beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Beachcomber reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beachcomber Hotel Swansea
- Beachcomber Swansea, Wales