“We want hot food !!!”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 August 2014

1st visit,my meal was lovely but my daughters meal wasnt hot.2nd visit yesterday,my chicken was lovely but mashed potato and corn on the cob clearly very cool not hot.I gave it back telling them so,it came back,corn on the cob hot but the mashed potato no warmer.I do like Nandos food but it does put me off.I will try one more time and see.Pity really because it is nice n tasty.More pitiful as it was my birthday celebration meal with family.

There are newer reviews for Nando's

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I do not go to Nando's often but when I do, it never disappoints. We visited before going to the cinema knowing that the food would be good and most of all quick. When we arrived the place was packed but this did not effect the quality of the food or service. We ordered a Mango and lime chicken breast with chips and a hot chicken half with spicy rice and corn on the cob. The food was beautifully cooked. For desert we had a hot chocolate, white chocolate and raspberry cheese cake and a chocolate cheesecake, both served with cream. Again these were really good. The night overall was a fantastic night, very good & efficient service and great food. Will definitely go again. I hadn't been in a while but they now do a loyalty card.

Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

I ate in this restaurant last week! The staff were all so happy and welcoming! It was a busy Saturday night and our food was perfect when it arrived! Me and my partner will definatly be coming back! Great place!

Reviewed 6 July 2014

Staff were very welcoming and Nando's never fails to disappoint! I came down from Cardiff with a few friends and visited the Swansea branch - although small and quite cramped, the food and service were great! Even got a thank you on the way (little things do infact matter).

Reviewed 14 June 2014

I came here for a birthday trip with my friends in Swansea.
I'd say it's a decent restaurant, the service was a little slow however, the food arrived very fast so that makes up for it. The staff were very friendly, value wise - it's not too bad, but then again, most restaurants now charge around £10 minimum for a meal, and depending what you order here - is slightly less.

They take reservations and are generally organized, they phone you to see if anything has changed etc. overall, I'd say it was a great experience for me. I would come again, not just for the food but for the ambience & community.