“Excellent Late afternoon meal with friends”
Review of Pizzeria Vesuvio

Pizzeria Vesuvio
Ranked #90 of 730 Restaurants in Swansea
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Had main course pasta ragu & amaretto desert (stunning) 2 glasses of house red, all excellent, prompt service, relaxed & comfortable.....will go again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

15 OF us attended a family Gathering at this great restaurant - which whilst being very busy had wonderful staff which kept waiting time to the minimum.
We all selected from the 2 course evening meal deal and the food was plentiful and superb.Their Garlic Bread Starter was a meal in it self. Their Prawn Pasta dish was exceptional .
Others chose various dishes and each one of us enjoyed the meal and had no complaints.

1  Thank glover63
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I booked this restaurant for my boyfriend’s big 30th birthday May this year . Having had a lovely experience prior , we decided to give it another go alongside family and friends . From the moment I walked in I spoke to a member of staff as I wanted them to bring out his birthday cake later on in the evening and I was so disappointed on how rude the lady was . She was paying no attention to what I was saying and made us all feel very unwelcome to the restaurant . We all Waited at least 40 mins to be served and when she finally came along there was no apology for the delay ( restaurant was dead ! )

She then messed up one of my friends orders and started to blame my friend for not pronouncing the name of the dish properly !! And she continued to be very poorly mannered . On top of that I had to remind her that I wanted his cake to be brought out as we waited 30 mins for her to bring it out . Which then led to my boyfriends mum having to go up a second time to remind her about the cake ! .

Over all I’m appauled by the lack of care and attentiveness we had through out the night and the food wasn’t even that great :/ will never be coming back ever again after this

3  Thank Briony T
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Lovely intimate restaurant with an Italian theme. Pizza oven on display and loads of nice tasty tit bits on the menu. I have been going here for years and it has not changed. Pizzas are just as you get them in Italy

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

This has to be the worst food I have eaten out. The front of house staff were very busy but very good and polite all the same. The chef?? Was swearing behind the counter at his staff with children close by. The food was tasteless.