“Yummy food and cocktails ”

Benedicts Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #44 of 1,202 Restaurants in Belfast
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

Not been to Benedict's Restaurant for a couple of years.
Not by choice I may add.
It's usually booked up each time we visit Belfast.
This time we got lucky !
Place was extremely busy on Saturday night , groups celebrating birthdays , couples etc.
We were shown up our table and enjoyed people watching while waiting for our food . Everyone was either having lots of fun enjoying the atmosphere or maybe a bit tipsy . All was good and it continued way after we left .
We were served by a lovely young lady named Caitlin.
Food was of good standard as at previous visits . My medium rare steak was cooked to perfection and tasted delicious.
Drinks were great especially the cocktails .
Looking forward to our next visit .

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

Friendly staff, cosy rooms, triple glazing, thick curtains, coffee facilities in room, free drink voucher, staff stored our bags before checkin and after checkout. A perfect hotel. We didn’t try breakfast, we went to a little cafe across the road called Rich Tea.
Belfast is a bustling city, with a complex history. Friendly locals. Take your warmest coat, the wind whistles through Belfast.
Take the free walking tour, from city hall, most cities have them these days.
City hall is beautiful inside.
The Political Tour, at 2.30 at Divis Tower was more than worth the money (£18 each). We saw a gig at the waterfront, a great venue. Our 3rd time in Belfast and we finally feel we’ve got to grips with the history. If you have time, go to the Giants Causeway, it’s amazing.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

Been to this bar a few times now and finally have got around to leaving a review, The review all you cheeky people have been waiting for ! Well relax kick back put the old trotters up and enjoy the gold that is the review from me :-)

Good bar.

Bye

Ha tricked you there didn't I !! Here's my take on this place,

Me and the missus we're having a few cheeky afternoon drinks and game's of pool at Lavereys across the road, ( Check my review for them ) After I wiped the floor with her as I'm a pro you see we decided we'd give Benedicts a go we headed over around 4pm on a Friday, Bar was quite busy considering it was only late afternoon always a good sign I find, We opted for a seat at the bar must say the chairs are very comfy, Sky Sports in the background aswell as music, Now your talking John!! Nice pint of Hop House and a skittle cocktail for the missus now we're cooking with gas! Pint was good can tell came from clean pipes ( No dodgy guts after ) Skittle cocktail was very nice too, I have to say the cocktail list and the shot list are very good, You have to try the jammy dodger shot, It will change your life, By fair the best shot we've had in there and we've had a fair few, We stayed for a couple of hours and enjoyed it very much, Will defiantly be popping back in whenever back around the area, All staff semmed nice, Give it ago I'm sure you'll enjoy it too,

Must go people, It's been a pleasure writing for you, Keep calm, Spread love peace and harmony and remember if you can't be good... Be careful you wee beauties .

X < for you all

1  Thank nevileshelly
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

If your going to be stuck in a hurricane, there's no better place to be, done the Monday Special on16th oct , as usual every thing spot on ! Room was ready early , which was a great help, had dinner that evening food was fabulous, like fireworks going off in your pallet. I had 8oz fillet & all the trimmings & she had the Seabass & the garnish on the plate was so colourful & tasty! The gift of the special on Monday is you can choose from the full A la cart menu ! Starters & Dessert great also
See you soon

Reviewed 15 October 2017

The night I was here it seemed there was more drinking than eating being done, but don't let that put you off, the food is fantastic. I wanted a real local treat and wasn't disappointed with the smoked cod on mash with white creamy sauce. I could have rolled in it like a dog it was so good. Proper Northern Irish comfort food.