“waste of money”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #56 of 67 Coffee & Tea in Belfast
Neighbourhood: City Centre
Description: Our mission: to inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup and one neighbourhood at a time.
“waste of money”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

waste of money an journey should of popped in to my local caffe the service was slow an bad an rude customer service they workers just wanted us to get are drinks a leave quickly as possible.

Visited January 2013

Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Appalling”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

A queue right to the door. No tables available with people sitting (without food or drink) while those who were served stood holding their/our trays. My cappuccino was half full and when I took it back to have it re-done I got no apology and a weak replacement! I gave up as the others had finished their drinks by then! Shame on you Victoria Square Starbucks!

Visited January 2013
Cork, Ireland
“Better upstairs than down”
Reviewed 2 November 2012

I know that Starbucks is Starbucks, but as with McDonald's, the location does make a difference (the best McDonald's I ever walked into is in Belgrade, the worst in Sligo). This Starbucks is in the city centre, on a corner site. The downstairs is functional but quite drab and uninspiring. The upstairs part is a bit better with comfier chairs and something approaching a view.
The tea was good but the little brownie was a bit disappointing (did I taste some mint in it?). I do think the menus are slightly different between Belfast and (for instance) London and consequently (because I usually encounter Starbucks in London) I was bit surprised.
It was fine, don't get me wrong, but I've been in quite a few better in terms of the actual establishment.

• Visited October 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Gotta love a starbucks”
Reviewed 27 September 2012

The best coffee ever! Love the atmosphere in all starbucks and love there coffee..... nothing more to say :)

Visited September 2012
Newtownabbey, United Kingdom
“Love it!”
Reviewed 13 September 2012

Great coffee! Great atmosphere! Service is quick and friendly. Would definatley come back again! You have to come visit!

Visited April 2012