“Just perfect!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Just perfect!”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Best meal in a long long time. Excellent food bursting with flavour, had the hake with risotto; goats cheese and toffee pudding dessert! Lovely staff, helpful and friendly, lovely atmosphere and perfect French lounge music to relax to. I thoroughly enjoyed my evening; such a lovely treat. This place is doing a lot of things very well!!!! I will be back.

• Visited November 2013

Belfast
“Favourite in Belfast”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Been there for years but I only eventually tried 6 months ago for first time.. A lot of what they serve must be close to Michelin star level , on par with Ramsey, Marcus Waering etc.. that's a fact.. try it and see for yourself.. and Sinead is a star at making people feel comfortable. First call for me any time now either for pleasure or for business guests.. It is that good..

• Visited November 2013
Hornsea, England, United Kingdom
“Scrumdiddleyumptious”
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I visited Beatrice Kennedy's for an evening meal with a very dear friend and we certainly weren't disappointed. The pre-theatre menu, 2 courses for £14.95, contained some wonderful starters and main meals and even though there was no 'child's menu', the waitress said they could vary their dishes to suit a younger palate.

My friend and I devoured our goat's cheese starters, while my little girl had some home-made wheaten and butter. For main, we shared stuffed chicken breast, with carrot, potato and green beans, while my friend had the lamb. All of the food was cooked to perfection and the service was outstanding!

We will definitely be going back next time we visit Belfast!

Brooklyn, New York
“Great Service, Great Food”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Had a wonderful visit to Beatrice Kennedy's. The food was delicious -- especially the dessert (the toffee cake was delish!) and the Service was great. I was a single dinner and they were very accommodating. They were attentive but also gave you time to breathe, eat and enjoy.

• Visited October 2013
Bangor
“Saturday evening”
Reviewed 21 October 2013

My wife and I joined another couple here on a recent Saturday night and were very impressed from entering the restaurant as it all feels quite exclusive and you are made very welcome.
The waiting staff were very attentive and friendly and introduced the menu and the wine list very competently.
The choice on the menu is not as varied as other places but something to cater for everyone's taste I think.
The food was very good and full of flavour and cooked to perfection.
However once the main course had been finished we had to sit with our finished plates in front of us for at least 30 minutes. This was a Saturday night and it did seem to get a bit busier by 9-930 however does this not happen every Saturday?
When our plates were finally taken away this failure in service was soon forgotten as the desserts were delicious.
Would recommend for a couples night or romantic meal for two but not much atmosphere and quite pricey!

• Visited September 2013