“Excellent food and service on a lovely restaurant”
Review of Buskers Restaurant - CLOSED

Buskers Restaurant
Price range: US$23 - US$27
Cuisines: French, Irish, Contemporary
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I organised for a group of 20 to dine here as part of a weekend away to Belfast. We had the room upstairs to ourselves, which was great. Our waiter, Seth, looked after its very well, with some assistance from downstairs as the hot food was arriving. The group were very impressed with the quality of the food. I particularly enjoyed the confit of duck starter and the steak for main. Wines were reasonably priced and of good quality. We weren't rushed out after dinner and stayed chatting while finishing our coffees and wine. I would highly recommend Beatrice Kennedy's for a great night out.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Had an absolutely wonderful night in Beatrice Kennedy's and I'm sorry I waited so long to visit this restaurant; excellent standards. Perfect for a romantic meal. The menu covers a variety of different meats (Duck, chicken, Beef, Lamb) with perfect accompanying flavours. I went for the Goats Cheese to start, and took a good twenty minutes savouring it all - the pairing of the flavours were just perfect! It was a very rich starter but I was still able to eat my main course - Venison with a potato and pancetta hotpot. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it again! Portion sizes were perfect - not too small and not grossly huge. Unfortunately though I didn't have room for dessert! We sat upstairs which was lovely and intimate, and our waiter Seth was very professional and friendly, informing us carefully about the menu and checking on us regularly. Wonderful service from him and the lovely manageress.We managed to make a last minute booking on a saturday night and although it was a very blustery wet night, Beatrice Kennedy was like a home from home. We each had two drinks (wine/cocktails), and starters and mains. The total of the bill was £75 - very reasonable for the standard of food/service.
Will I go back? Definitely!

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Best meal in a long long time. Excellent food bursting with flavour, had the hake with risotto; goats cheese and toffee pudding dessert! Lovely staff, helpful and friendly, lovely atmosphere and perfect French lounge music to relax to. I thoroughly enjoyed my evening; such a lovely treat. This place is doing a lot of things very well!!!! I will be back.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Been there for years but I only eventually tried 6 months ago for first time.. A lot of what they serve must be close to Michelin star level , on par with Ramsey, Marcus Waering etc.. that's a fact.. try it and see for yourself.. and Sinead is a star at making people feel comfortable. First call for me any time now either for pleasure or for business guests.. It is that good..

Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

My daughter and I visited Beatrice Kennedy's for an evening meal with a very dear friend and we certainly weren't disappointed. The pre-theatre menu, 2 courses for £14.95, contained some wonderful starters and main meals and even though there was no 'child's menu', the waitress said they could vary their dishes to suit a younger palate.

My friend and I devoured our goat's cheese starters, while my little girl had some home-made wheaten and butter. For main, we shared stuffed chicken breast, with carrot, potato and green beans, while my friend had the lamb. All of the food was cooked to perfection and the service was outstanding!

We will definitely be going back next time we visit Belfast!