“Not impressed”

Starbucks Great Victoria Street
Ranked #40 of 89 Coffee & Tea in Belfast
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Should have wrote this review earlier. I went in and ordered a green tea latte with simple syrup. Al good the girl at the coffee machine shouted over to the girl at the till that no there was no simple syrup left and she was going to use another one. I heard her say it and asked the girl what one was she using. So if I ever came across that issue again I knew what to ask for. The girl refused to tell me what it was. Kept repeating to me that it tastes the same. I gave up asking what the name of it was. She may be thankful I don’t have any allergies regarding food. Or there would have been a massive issue there. Simple, if someone asks you what you’re going to put in their drink at least tell them what it is. Just in case they do actually have an allergy

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Not that busy the two times I visited. Loved they automatically do British Pound conversion to US $$ here when using the SBUX app! You can still get your points! Great location with several food outlets nearby. Got a hot tea and a really good burrito almost next door and took it to my room for dinner just across the street!

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

I visit this store when I'm in Belfast and the team is always lovely. They always try their best even when the coffee maker broke and they couldn't make my latte like normal; I tried it iced instead! Delicious! They seem to have large groups always coming and going but still try to keep on top of everything. Well done guys!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

There's a fault with one of the machines so no milk based drinks can be made. Not are there any sleeves for the takeaway hot drinks. Won't be back

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I not a lover of Starbucks, but in fairness the coffee is usually good and this was the case in this Belfast outlet. Usual eats available. Comfortable seating and of course free WiFi.

1  Thank motorcar1