“Great food!”

Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Great Local Seafood In A Friendly,casual Environment
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Was on a whim that I visited - great staff, food and atmos. The squid was excellent, and is a creature that I am single-handedly trying to make extinct. Thank you for aiding in my quest. Will be back!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,664)

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

Oh my God, what a disappointment on the night. Small fish portions, steaks over done and tasteless, drinks expensive, service slow and to put the boot in they automatically added 12.5% service charge even in the wine and pints.... So embarrassed for our visitors never bothered to complain even though the staff knew we were unhappy.
Needless to say we will not return as there are plenty of other good restaurants welcome to our hard earned cash ☹️

3  Thank luigibelfast
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

If you come to Belfast weather a tourist or local and you want to down out pit this on your list of places to book
Lunch time first come first served so get there early evening time bookings required
The best seafood in Belfast

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Buzzing, bustling and humming on a cold November night.

And deservedly so.

I had the oysters Japanese style, oysters Rockefeller, salted squid with chilli sauce and mayo and seafood wontons with hot and sour broth.

All top class.

As there was a mix up over the wontons--I had ordered crab claws--the manager very kindly made the wontons complimentary, a class act.

Packed with locals and tourists with many disappointed people being turned away--please book ahead.

I should add that it is also very good value--all of the above with three glasses of wine, a cocktail, dessert and dessert wine for £61!!

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

We have been meaning to visit here for a long time but for one reason or another it didn't happen. Finally we got here. On arrival all tables were full so we went next door for a drink. When we returned we were seated immediately. All of my party chose different starters, main course and deserts. Everyone enjoyed their meal. It was all washed down with a very pleasant Spanish Albarino. Service was efficient and friendly.