“Good atmosphere, helpful staff and lovely food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Clements Cafe

Clements Cafe
Ranked #28 of 85 Coffee & Tea in Belfast
Cuisines: Cafe, British
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Good atmosphere, helpful staff and lovely food”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Met friends for breakfast here, had never eaten in it before but was pleasantly surprised. I had a sausage roll, was very tasty but absolutely HUGE. I would recommend a hot chocolate to drink.

• Visited December 2013

“Good coffee”
Reviewed 3 November 2013

Good coffee but smaller than seems outside - thanks to use of mirrors. Not particularly well-laid out, can be hard to move around. Friendly staff, comfortable.

• Visited October 2013
Siloam Springs, Arkansas
“Religious About their Coffee”
Reviewed 17 October 2013 via mobile

We love Clements, for the are religious about their coffee. The place is cozy and comfy. Full of local loyal fans. The coffees are amazingly well prepared, these guys really take their creations seriously. The flavor of the coffee's, which is most important of all, is superbly good. I highly recommend Clements. Go now.

“A Cupful of Regret”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

I have been a drinker of Coffee for 25 years now. The Espresso shots of the magical black juices leaves me with a surge of contempt and inner bliss. I loved all types of coffee since I was nothing more but a spotty teenage girl with an obsession for Jason Donovan. Coffee made me feel worthy of the air I breathed.

Well, at least until I visited Clements.

It was a dark and cold Monday afternoon. I blew down Lisburn Road with the wind flailing and playing alongside me. From the distance, like A mirage, I saw the words "Clements Coffee" before me like the Gateway to Heaven.

As I entered the coffee chain, I ordered a Vanilla Latte, a throwback to my childhood summers, spent at my Auntie and Uncle's in Bel Air. I took my coffee from the unfortunately bearded man who served me. My hands shook with excitement, and my mind entered an eclipse of blissful serenity. It was the perfect coffee, well, until I drank it anyway.

The smile ripped like a fat child's trousers. All I could feel was a pain. A fractured heart. A broken soul. I had to run from the cafe and take a moment alone in the wet grey street. A setting which matched the emotions that ran through me like the mascara of a broken hearted girl.

As I write this, I shiver with the flashbacks of that fateful day in the unsettlingly red coffee shop. I mourn for my memories of my Vanilla Latte hydrated childhood.
"Religious about Coffee"? If Clements are religious about coffee, then I am Satan.

Barbara

Visited September 2013
7 Thank Barbara M
Belfast, United Kingdom
“"Nice little cafe" Lisburn Road”
Reviewed 6 October 2013

Called in on Saturday morning (4th Oct) for a coffee/snack.

What a lovely little cafe to have a coffee and a snack/or/lunch. We had coffee, a begal and soup, really nice.

Staff are friendly and the cafe has a nice comfy relaxing feel. Prices are reasonable too so will be back again.

• Visited October 2013