“I wouldn't serve this muck to my cat”
Review of Giraffe Restaurant - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Giraffe Restaurant
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Neighbourhood: Stranmillis
“I wouldn't serve this muck to my cat”
Reviewed 3 June 2012

I hadn't been to giraffe for years as the food and service had gone down the pan. When I saw the name change I assumed a change of ownership too. How wrong could I have been...same. old slop as before. Don't bother..I certainly won't be darkening its doors again. One redeeming feature was our waitress who took one look at my plate of uneaten ' chilli' and said " you didn't enjoy that did you?" And promptly took it off the bill!!

northern ireland
“Not allowed to book with living social vouchers”
Reviewed 26 May 2012

I tried to book a table at sweet chilli...they told me there was availablity but when I told them I would be using a living social voucher they said they would not except the booking.

• Visited May 2012
livingston
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed 9 May 2012

Food was amazing and staff brilliant! Cannot wait to visit again!

Visited April 2012
Belfast, United Kingdom
“Giraffe is now called "Sweet Chilli"”
Reviewed 26 April 2012

We always liked Giraffe for a quick bite and casual meal, so after a theatre trip decided to drop in for something to eat. The name/management has changed to Sweet Chilli so we decided to give it a go. We were quickly shown to our seats and given a menu. There was plenty of food to choose from, most of which was mexican style, which we love and there was also a specials board. We were not disappointed with our dishes and the portions were good. The restaurant is not licensed but there is an off license next door and my husband was able to get a bottle of wine for us. The staff were friendly and we were happy with our service. I would recommend this place for a casual meal if you are into spicy food!

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank girlabouttown31
“Fine”
Reviewed 29 February 2012

Food is great, just a bit expensive for a restaurant on Stranmillis.

1 Thank HaughtyDerision