“Outstanding Thai food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Odd location next door to a chippy and a Subway in a wee mini mall off the ring road, means that you can easily drive past this place and miss the fantastic food here. I originally heard about it from a friend or I'd never have found it. Truly delicious Thai food, varied menu with great whole fish dishes for sharing. I go there at least once every trip I make to Belfast.

1  Thank Ballyholmebake
There are newer reviews for The Golden Elephant Thai Restaurant

Reviewed 22 March 2014

My wife and I have just had one of the best meals we have ever had! We decided to try this place on the recommendation of a work colleague. Boy were we glad we did! When we arrived it was busy and I did not expect to be served as quickly as we did. Service was excellent as was the food. I had Thai Green Curry and my wife had the Mango Chicken. Both were outstanding. I can't wait to go back.

1  Thank Alexander M
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Great restaurant , this was recommended by a friend and it did not disappoint , great menu both sit in and take out.
Added bonus was the gluten free option on most food, staff very helpful and attentive.

1  Thank jimnib
Reviewed 12 February 2014

Called in on way from airport . It was a Wednesday evening and we were the only people in the restaurant. It was warm and the staff were so friendly. We both had starters and this place does cook the food well . Mains were great. Will be back. Not the cheap Chinese places , this place is a bit special.

1  Thank Gavin F
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Absolutely amazing, I love thai food and have been to many different thai restaurants....this is up there with the best! The food was superb, each dish was packed full of flavours and cooked to perfection. Service was faultless and the waiter was very friendly. Would highly recommend to anyone.

1  Thank loftyleeds