“Simply the best!”

Victoria Apartments
MPLS
“Simply the best!”
Reviewed 25 July 2013

From the booking process, to checking in and checking out - absolutely fantastic service!!!

Peter was just superb, everyday he was there to offer advice on where to go, even drawing a map for me. It's a level of service that is rarely seen in the United Kingdom anymore. My apt was very very clean, cosy and comfortable - it felt just like a 2nd home to me. I'm looking forward to now planning another stay there on my next visit to Belfast.

10/10 amaze!

Thank you Peter and the amazing staff of Victoria Apartments.

See you very soon,

Wayne

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
VictoriaApartments, General Manager at Victoria Apartments, responded to this review, 3 August 2013
Thank you for your extremely kind comments. I am delighted to see your request for future dates already, and hope that your next stay is as good as the last.

Peter Ringland

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

Peter provided a very warm welcome to his beautiful property. The apartment was by far the most spacious and one of the best appointed we have stayed in UK and Ireland. We hadn't realised that we had booked in the night before a public holiday and parades with lots of road closures. Peter was very helpful in organising a taxi in time to catch the ferry. Thank you for a terrific stay and if I ever make it back we will book in again.

• Stayed July 2013
VictoriaApartments, General Manager at Victoria Apartments, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Thank you for your kind remarks. It was a pleasure having you stay in our apartments and we would love to have you back.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 July 2013

we came to visit a friend who is unwell so we choose the appartment for its location, what a find! on arrival we were met by Peter he carried our bags up to our appartment and showed us round. The pemises were beautifully clean. The location is quiet although only miniutes from the Lisburn Road and the excellent resturants and amenities there. Its only a short trip to the city centre we travelled there by bus and taxi, there is also adelaide train station close by which can connect you to the city and other places too.
Peter was so helpful carrying our bags up to our appartment, offering to give us information on the area. We stayed there to be close to our friend who lives in the area she came to visit us at the appartment, we were able to cook her a meal Peter provided us with extra plates and a chair so she could come to dinner, nothing was too much trouble.
The facilites of the room were excellent with large screen tv, dvd player and a really comfortable bed we stay 3 nts and slept very well. Any requests were delt with imediately and the service given was exceptional. It feels like home from home, I would also like to say that Peter is a freindly, welcoming, extremely helpful hardworking and polite young man, and a credit to the company.Our experience was a 10/10 a hidden gem of Belfast.

Room Tip: stayed in 1st floor appartment plenty of room for two, peaceful location . The bed was extrmely comf...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Susan C
Thank you for your complimentary comments- I am so glad that your stay was a memorable one. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and I particularly enjoyed hearing of your experience on the jazz train. I hope that your friend recovers to full health and that we might see you again on your next visit.

Reviewed 26 June 2013 via mobile

Loved the apartment, loved the area. The apartment had lots of space, warm, cosy, and very clean, lovely quiet street just off the Lisburn road with fabulous restaurants, so many to choose from, everything is just around the corner. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed June 2013
Dear Dorothy,

Thank you for your comments on our location. We pride ourselves on being situated on a beautiful quiet street, yet minutes from the hustle and bustle of the Lisburn Road and the city centre. I am glad that the apartment and location met your expectations and I am glad to note that you will be returning.

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 June 2013

I was very pleased with my stay at Victoria Apartments. I was greeted upon arrival and the young man who worked there grabbed my bag and carried it for me. He was very friendly and knowledgeable about the area. He took time to orient me to my surroundings and gave me a map. He offered to let me pick my room since I was the first one there. I was happy with the first choice so that was great. The apartment was perfect for me. Kitchen with everything you'd need - TV, DVD player, VERY comfortable bed and pillows. The bathroom was fine. The floor tiles seemed to have some mildew in the grout and the tub had some along the crease near the wall, but overall everything was VERY clean. As I said, the bed was very comfortable - surprisingly. It was nice to stay in Belfast and kind of feel like I lived there. The area is pretty nice and there are restaurants nearby. There is a Tesco grocery store very close by and if that is closed a 24hr convenience store also very close by with pretty much everything you'd need. It was pretty quiet there too - my only complaint is that there is a nursing home next door and I would hear some beeping when in the bathroom sometimes. I think they must have been using some equipment next door - hopefully not a defibrillator! It wasn't bad though, and I couldn't hear it from the bedroom or living room. Checking out was easy - I dropped my keys in the drop box and was on my way. I'd definitely stay there again. Very happy with the experience.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
I am glad that you enjoyed your experience here at Victoria Apartments. I also thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback. I'm with you, in hoping that the beeping was not from a defibrillator. It gives me great pleasure to see that you intend to return and look forward to serving you agin.

Pontefract, United Kingdom
Reviewed 30 April 2013

Spent 3 very comfortable nights here in 6b with my partner 26th-29th april 2013. Very clean, modern and well presented with everything we needed for a self catering break. Bed was so comfortable we did'nt want to get out of it.Situated in a beautiful, quiet area but not too far away from amenities. Tesco store just at bottom of road was very convenient. The manager Ben is very friendly and helpful and if he's not at the apartments is always available by telephone. We did'nt experience any problems with noise but maybe being on the top floor helped. Would definately stay here again. If you buy a ticket for the city sightseeing tour bus you can ring for a courtesy bus to collect you from the apartment which will take you to the main tour bus which you can then hop on and off of at any bus stop on its route. Very handy.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 23 April 2013

We initially booked for one night at Victoria Apartments and ended up staying an extra two nights as we enjoyed the place so much. It's in an excellent and convenient location - quiet neighbourhood but central to all the major attractions. There is also a Tesco grocery store a few minutes walk away. The kitchen was spacious with all the modern amenities, and the bathroom was clean and the shower actually had great water pressure and a good supply of hot water. The apartment was bright with natural light, and we had the best sleeps in the comfy bed. Ben, the manager, was super friendly and gave us some great tips on sight seeing points of interest. He also has a collection of DVDs to borrow from the office, which was much appreciated. We would definitely stay again.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple