3,952 results
All reviews turn down service opera house beautiful hotel mini bar central location hotel bar a lovely stay city hall executive room afternoon tea stayed for one night cooked breakfast from start to finish top class car park concierge robes
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We decided to stay in a hotel and have a celebratory meal.From the moment we entered the Fitzwilliam we were treated to a great stay.The staff were most attentive and nothing was too much trouble for them. We enjoyed our short stay so much that they deserve this review.The continental breakfast was fabulous.We have dined there before and will again - no doubt .

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Carolyn M, Front Office Manager at The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Dear Lyttlemo2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words describing your experience at the Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast.

I am delighted that you chose our hotel to help you celebrate your 40th Wedding Anniversary and I will certainly be sharing your lovely feedback with the team.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

There is nothing to criticise about this hotel. It's opulent, luscious and gorgeous, the rooms are simply fantastic. I like to stay in the King Executive corner rooms with good views of the beautiful Belfast City, however was upgraded on my last visit to the Penthouse, I just can't stop talking about it!

Imagine an opulent London Mayfair flat with two double ensuite bathrooms lounge and dining area, kitchen for the butler, now travel to floor 8 of the Fitzwilliam and you will discover all this behind door 800, I was simply blown away with the beauty of the room, the views are outstanding!!

Maybe out of most people's price range at £1500 a night and certainly mine but this hotel has everything! The only hotel to stay in whilst visiting Belfast

Room Tip: Executive King corner room
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Bigbird1334

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words detailing your recent stay at the Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast.

I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us staying in the Penthouse and compared it to a stay in an opulent London Mayfair flat.

All feedback is very much appreciated and I shall pass your positive words onto the team who looked after you. I shall look forward to welcoming you back to the Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast in the near future.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

This hotel is really cool! The rooms are very modern, and we loved the décor. The location is excellent, right in the heart of the city. Service is excellent; we particularly want to compliment James, the duty manager, who is extremely friendly and patiently answered all our questions when we pestered him :)

The only real complain I have is that parking is not free. Parking at the hotel costs £17/night, which is incredibly steep. We parked on the street. Meters are free until 9:30AM, and there's plenty of street parking around. It's just a bit annoying that you have to wake up early to feed the meter. Note that you can only feed it starting at 9:30 exactly, no earlier.

Note: I'm not at liberty to go into specifics, but the cast of a certain well-known TV show stays here when they film in Northern Ireland. So we had the pleasure of meeting some celebrities in the lobby, which was a nice added bonus. And, if I'm being completely honest, this was our favorite TV show, so meeting the cast kind of made our trip :-)

Dear Vlad G

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast. I am very pleased to read how you loved our decor, rooms and location. All feedback is appreciated and I will ensure James is informed of your praise.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Myself and my partner stayed at the Fitzwilliam 2 weeks ago and we were delighted with the service we received. From check in to departure all the staff were friendly and courteous. The bedroom was clean and bed very comfortable, loved the full length mirrors. The bar was nice to have a few cocktails before heading out, but the only criticism I would have is the slow inexperienced bar staff. Breakfast was first class. Would definitely recommend this hotel however the rates could come down a bit.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Carolyn M, Front Office Manager at The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Dear 4deirdre1

Thank you for the lovely review regarding your recent stay at the Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast.

It was lovely to read how you found all staff friendly and courteous.

I will certainly be sharing your feedback with the team and have taken on board any areas in which we can improve. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

The Fitzwilliam is very nice!! Rooms are excellent and service is great, the breakfast was our favourite!! As a vegetarian I had the potato bread (which was the best i've ever had) and the vegetarian sausage (unlike any other) Location is wonderful as it's walking distance to so many things, very central.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Daer Murraylicious

Thank you so much for the lovely review regarding your recent stay at the Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast.

It was lovely to read how you found the rooms excellent, service great and breakfast your favourite. I will certainly be sharing your feedback with the team here at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.