3,888 results
All reviewsopera houseturn down servicebeautiful hotelmini barcentral locationhotel bara lovely staycity hallexecutive roomstayed for one nightafternoon teacooked breakfastfrom start to finishtop classcar parkconciergebath
Reviewed 5 August 2013

I stayed here with my boyfriend for 2 nights. I really couldn't fault the hotel at all. The room was so beautiful and modern. The food was amazing. We had a lovely night in the hotel bar just sipping on cocktails. I'd only traveled to Belfast for a wedding but would love to go back now just to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Carolyn M, Public Relations Manager at The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Dear JoDublin2

Many thanks for your lovely feedback on your recent stay at the Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast.

It was a pleasure to read how you found the food amazing and the room beautiful and modern. Your feedback is valuable and will be passed on to the team.

We hope that you will be able to visit us again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Stayed 2 nights in the Fitzwilliam, and had a very pleasant, relaxed stay.

We arrived quite early, around 10:30am and our rooms were ready, which was a great surprise. Very easy check in, and helpful staff to explain the local area, things to do etc. A great concierge desk who will arrange you trips around Belfast and outside the city such as to the Giant's Causeway.

The hotel is designed to a very high level, the modern interior and design is a great feature and give the hotel a 'wow' factor. The rooms vary in sizes, as the 2 rooms we had were of a similar set up and same price, but one was probably half the size of the bigger one.

The bed was very comfortable, the shower was excellent, loved the huge size of the bathroom, a bath and shower to chose from. My only criticism of the hotel, is that my room was extremely stuffy and hot, and the air conditioning was very hard to work. So left the window open for my whole stay.

Location is very good. Only a 10 minute walk to the city centre and the all shops, also where you can pick up the sight seeing tours etc.

Overall a good stay, and would definitely stay again if I returned to Belfast.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2013

We decided to stay in a hotel and have a celebratory meal.From the moment we entered the Fitzwilliam we were treated to a great stay.The staff were most attentive and nothing was too much trouble for them. We enjoyed our short stay so much that they deserve this review.The continental breakfast was fabulous.We have dined there before and will again - no doubt .

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Carolyn M, Front Office Manager at The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Dear Lyttlemo2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words describing your experience at the Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast.

I am delighted that you chose our hotel to help you celebrate your 40th Wedding Anniversary and I will certainly be sharing your lovely feedback with the team.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 August 2013

There is nothing to criticise about this hotel. It's opulent, luscious and gorgeous, the rooms are simply fantastic. I like to stay in the King Executive corner rooms with good views of the beautiful Belfast City, however was upgraded on my last visit to the Penthouse, I just can't stop talking about it!

Imagine an opulent London Mayfair flat with two double ensuite bathrooms lounge and dining area, kitchen for the butler, now travel to floor 8 of the Fitzwilliam and you will discover all this behind door 800, I was simply blown away with the beauty of the room, the views are outstanding!!

Maybe out of most people's price range at £1500 a night and certainly mine but this hotel has everything! The only hotel to stay in whilst visiting Belfast

Room Tip: Executive King corner room
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Dear Bigbird1334

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words detailing your recent stay at the Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast.

I am delighted to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with us staying in the Penthouse and compared it to a stay in an opulent London Mayfair flat.

All feedback is very much appreciated and I shall pass your positive words onto the team who looked after you. I shall look forward to welcoming you back to the Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast in the near future.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

This hotel is really cool! The rooms are very modern, and we loved the décor. The location is excellent, right in the heart of the city. Service is excellent; we particularly want to compliment James, the duty manager, who is extremely friendly and patiently answered all our questions when we pestered him :)

The only real complain I have is that parking is not free. Parking at the hotel costs £17/night, which is incredibly steep. We parked on the street. Meters are free until 9:30AM, and there's plenty of street parking around. It's just a bit annoying that you have to wake up early to feed the meter. Note that you can only feed it starting at 9:30 exactly, no earlier.

Note: I'm not at liberty to go into specifics, but the cast of a certain well-known TV show stays here when they film in Northern Ireland. So we had the pleasure of meeting some celebrities in the lobby, which was a nice added bonus. And, if I'm being completely honest, this was our favorite TV show, so meeting the cast kind of made our trip :-)

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Vlad G

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay at the Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast. I am very pleased to read how you loved our decor, rooms and location. All feedback is appreciated and I will ensure James is informed of your praise.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back to the Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast.