The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast
US$88
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
3,634 results
All reviewsopera housebeautiful hotelturn down servicemini barhotel barcentral locationcity hallfantastic stayfrom start to finishcooked breakfaststayed for one nightexecutive roomtop classafternoon teaconciergebathphilip
Reviewed 14 February 2014

My husband and I stayed before Christmas and we had a lovely experience staying in the hotel.Great location very comfortable rooms and good customer service.We would stay again in this hotel, great restaurants nearby.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Carolyn M, Front Office Manager at The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Carol L

Thank you for your lovely review on your recent stay at the Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast.

I was very pleased to learn that you had a lovely experience and how highly you rated the customer service. I will certainly be sharing your feedback with the team here at the hotel.

Reviewed 13 February 2014 via mobile

We have just returned from a 2 night stay in the Fitzwilliam for our 10th anniversary and it was amazing! The check in staff were really friendly and helpful and when we got to our room, there was a lovely personal note left from the manager of the hotel along with some cake for our anniversary. There was music playing softly for us, bath robes, slippers and water. The room was fantastic, spotlessly clean and the bed was huge and really comfortable. Also, we had the ability to control the heat or air conditioning to suit ourselves which was great. There was also a great selection for free TV channels for us as well. The staff couldn't do enough to help us, from getting us extra pillows within 2 minutes at 11pm to arranging an umbrella for us to use while out shopping. The express check out service is really handy for when you are in a rush or the reception staff are busy. Overall, we cannot recommend this hotel enough and can't wait to return.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Claudine1020

Dear Claudine1020

Many thanks for sharing your review with us. I am delighted to learn that the service provided by our staff was excellent and that we were able to help you celebrate your Anniversary. I will certainly be sharing your feedback with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Six of us went to this hotel on the 12th February 2014. We went for a pre-dinner meal...could not fault it!!Amazing!!Service was exceptional, Carolyn the manager is very attentive and this must rub off on her staff as they are all so good!!Well done on your 5 star service provided by your staff!!!
The meal was really exceptional!! Every course was so tasty, beautifully presented and lots of it!! Could not recommend highly enough we will be back!! The hotel is stunning I'm sure it would be a real treat to stay here!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Deborah7617

Many thanks for your lovely review regarding your dining experience in our restaurant at the Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast.

It was a pleasure to read your comments and I will certainly be sharing your feedback with the team!!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I have just returned from a lovely relaxing weekend at the fitzwilliam. I was in Belfast for a friends 40th birthday party on Friday night. Check in was quick and friendly, the room was well decorated, with a lovely large shower and seperate bath. We decided to grab a quick main course in the hotel restaurant as we were not sure what the food at the party would be like.We were amazed at the quality of the food and the lovely service in the restaurant, so much so that we ate there the second night.

The hotel is located right in the city centre, and is only 10 mins walk from Belfast central station which is great if you fancy a weekend without driving.

The bed in the room was extremely comfortable, in fact the whole hotel was very comfortable. I cannot wait to go back for another stay, this time with my partner.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Carolyn M, Front Office Manager at The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear pat_dub_1

Many thanks for your recent review regarding your stay at the Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast.

It was lovely to read how highly you rated the quality of food, the service and the comfort of the room. I will certainly be sharing this feedback with the team here at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future with your partner.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Me and my boyfriend just stayed in the hotel I would not stay there again to be honest as much as the staff could not have been more helpful, staff were very pleasant. Room was gorgeous, very modern, extremely clean. The only bad thing I will say about the hotel is the hotel is not exactly cheap, it cost for 2 nights over 200 euro, u also have have to pay 17 pound a night on car parking which your not informed when booking the hotel, also the residents bar,you can't pay with cash after 11 you have to put credit on room to avail of the residents bar which your also not informed before you book .... Also I got charged an extra 50 pounds when I arrived that I did not know what it was for until questioned the charge when I was checking out which was for the residents bar or food ordered to the room.

• Stayed: February 2014

Dear Niamhjudge

Many thanks for taking the time to review our hotel.

I am most pleased to read that the staff 'could not have been more helpful' and that the room was 'gorgeous, very modern and extremely clean'.

I was disappointed to read that you were not informed of our car parking charges and with the charge on your bill not being explained to you at the time. Please accept my apologies for these errors and can assure you that I will be addressing them with the relevant people.

We do however hope to welcome you back in the near future. Thank you for your time and consideration.