“Lovely..!”
Review of Titanic Apartments

and 1 more site!
Titanic Apartments
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I recently went to Belfast to experience the great night life and chose to stay at these apartments because the price was great. Some of the reviews were average and I was a bit nervous. Should not have been as the apartments were great, and everything i paid for. My apartment had 2 ensuite rooms great for the apres disco fun ;). Well worth the money and

Room Tip: Bring some treats, great self catering facilities.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Tony S, Manager at Titanic Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2014

There are newer reviews for Titanic Apartments

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Stayed at these so central apartments on a recent visit. We found them clean and very functional given that they were half the price of all other city centre apartments. These are ideal for families and all rooms are ensuite. I highly recommend Titanic apartments as a value place to stay in expensive Belfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 June 2014

While the location is within walking distance to town it is not one I would recommend. The linens, toilets, and bathroom sinks were clean, but that was about it. Floors and walls were filthy - this place has not been taken care of well. The front door lock to the apartment is about to fall off and in the inner door lock was non existent. Reception is across the street in a hostel that looks pretty hard lived in judging by the state of the reception office. We actually had an attempt break in during our stay - the would be thief unlatched the bathroom window and was on his way to thieving when my husband confronted him. When I informed reception of this the next morning they couldn't have cared less. Like I said, I wouldn't stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank jrts
Reviewed 9 May 2014 via mobile

I booked this apartment as it looked clean and tidy on the pictures. Upon arrival it was clear that it was a dump. A notice on the door said to go to a hostel across the road, we had to ring the doorbell twice before a suspiciously stoned looking young man answered the door. He took us into the office and looked for our booking on the computer - the office was filthy and the whole building stank. He advised that the room wouldn't be ready until 4pm (even though it said 3pm on my booking sheet) and that we had to pay him in cash as they didn't have card facilities. I refused to pay until we had access to our room and he offered us to leave our bags in the office and go for a wander. I took this opportunity to book another hotel! When we went back to get our bags the door was answered by a young girl who didn't question us or even ask our names when we just walked straight in and took them out (very secure) all in all I felt vulnerable and unsafe in this dirty hole.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Hallows0111
Reviewed 15 March 2014

For a business trip we decided to go for aan apartment instead of a hotel. Titanic was highly recommended, although it is slightly out of the city center. We enjoyed our three day stay there. All we needed was there: good wifi, washing machine (dryer not very effective), coffee and tea and even biscuits. The apartment proved to be within easy walking distance of the city center. Beds were good. The apartment was warm and quiet. It could have been cleaned a little better, there was some personal stuff from the last occupants.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Coen1966

Reviewed 21 June 2013 via mobile

Pros:
Location! It's just up the road from Queen's University and within walking distance of the bus and train center.

Laundry Facilities within the apartment.

This apartment runs as part of a hostel across the street so you can find someone to help you most of the time.

The price is right!

Cons:
No WiFi in the apartment. You have to go to the hostel next door to borrow WiFi.

Our shower didn't work and got so incredibly hot, it burned our hands.

There's only one set of keys so if you're splitting with other people during the day, it can become problematic.

FYI...this apartment is not actually in the Titanic Quarter.

• Stayed: June 2013
Tony S, Manager at Titanic Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and we are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed 11 April 2013

I am so glad I stayed at the Titanic Apartments. The hosts Emma and Arielle took care of my every need, especially Arielle who was on duty more during my stay. She was most friendly and helped me after hours when I had a difficulty operating my washing machine - she went above and beyond. The Apartment was spotlessly clean, and had all the essentials!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business