Premier Inn Belfast City Cathedral Quarter Hotel
ibis budget
US$96
PremierInn.com
2,525 results
All reviewsgreat locationwaring streetcentral locationbars and restaurantsmeal dealbudget hotelcar parkcomfy bedfamily roomvictoria squaresaturday nightexcellent staygood nights sleepdefinitely stay here againstayed here for nightsshort breaktitanic exhibition
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 January 2014

Can't beat the Premier Inn if going out on the town. £29 per room if booked in advance is cheaper than a taxis for most. Rooms are quiet, comfy and clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. Stayed several times and would recommend.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Peterhkirk
Mona S, General Manager at Premier Inn Belfast City Cathedral Quarter Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Hi peterhkirk,

We are delighted that your stay with Premier Inn Catherdal Quarter met your expectations and you experienced the high level of service we endeavour to give our guests. Thank you so much for taking the time to review your stay, your feedback is so important to us in our continued efforts to deliver the best service. We do look forward to welcoming your back to Premier Inn Catherdal Quarter in the future.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Great hotel! Great location! Very Helpful staff in a clean and bright room! Close to the shopping and clubs. Offered tours from the hotel. I just wish they had given me better directions for the airport express bus!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Hi Wales,

Thanks for your review. Its great to hear you had such an enjoyable stay with us here at Premier Inn Catherdal Quarter Premier Inn. It remains our main objective to provide a high standard of service and we’re so pleased you feel we achieved this. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn very soon. Thanks once again for taking the time to review your stay.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I stayed in the hotel over the New Year festivities for 3 days. I arrived on Monday 30th December . I was given a room on the first floor above the entrance . People were in & out smoking most of the night and chatting below my window , lots of noise from the main road. Didn't sleep well the first night. I complained to reception the next morning they moved me straight away. Staff were very apologetic and moved me to a room at the back which was perfect . The breakfast was excellent value for money, more so as everywhere ekes was closed New Year's Day. I'd def stay again

• Stayed: December 2013

Hello PaulThompsonGlasgow,

Many thanks for your review. It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay. We’re so pleased to hear that you had such a lovely stay with us here at Premier Inn Catherdal Quarter Premier Inn and we do hope to see you again in the very near future. Thank you once again for taking the time to review your stay with us.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 2 January 2014

I stayed here on business during the busy run up to Christmas and everything was great from start to finish. The room was very spacious and clean and had everything that I needed. There was plenty to choose from at breakfast - I had the continental, which was ample (including porridge). I ate in the restaurant on one evening and found the menu varied and the food cooked to a good standard. The bar area was very relaxed and served a lovely Rioja at a very reasonable price for a city centre hotel. The staff and service in all areas were excellent. A great stay in a good location - I would certainly return and recommend.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Hi LutonHatter88,

Thanks for your review of our hotel. It is great that our clean hotel, helpful friendly staff and facilities met your expectations and made your stay a comfortable one. We endeavour to deliver the highest level of service in all our establishments and your feedback helps us focus on doing this. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn Catherdal Quarter again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 1 January 2014

I stayed at the hotel for New Year's Eve and decided to book at table at the restaurant. When we went down to the restaurant there was no record of our reservation. After some flapping about, a table was finally located for us.
Our drinks order was taken instantly and our food ordered followed not long after. After sitting for over 30 minutes waiting on our food, a waitress comes over to notify us that it's going to be at least another 10 minutes before our food would be ready.
We had plans to go out and had just sat, wasting time, when it was obvious that our order had simply been forgotten about.
We agreed that myself and partner would go back up to the room to start getting ready, while the food was still being prepared.
I went to pay for the meal and the card machine in the restaurant wouldn't work/ something wrong with computer system on till- so I was taken round to the bar area to pay. Again, there was a lot of flapping about and in the end we had to place our order again from scratch as they couldn't find it on their system! By this time we were in the restaurant/bar area for almost 1 hour and still no food to be seen!
We were told that once the food was ready, somebody would ring our room so that one of us could come downstairs and bring it back up to the room. Again, this did not happen!
We were upstairs in our room for around 20 minutes and in the end I had to ring down to reception to see where it was! I was put through to the restaurant and was told that the food was ready and that I had 2 choices.... Either come back down and sit in the restaurant or somebody would bring it up to the room.
By this stage an hour and a half had passed from us originally making our order!
When the food arrived it was cold, but we were so hungry we just ate it! It was clear that it had been sitting for quite sometime!
We chose the 2 course option on the menu- but this meant our desserts came out with the main course- so By the time we had finished our mains, the ice cream in our desserts was melted! So dessert wasn't even able to be eaten.
Our below average meal cost over £40 and if it wasn't for the fact that time was ticking by and we were going out for the evening, I would not have been prepared to wait so long. Definitely not worth the money.
It would definitely put me off dining in the restaurant again, after all, there are plenty other choices just a stones throw away!!

I understand it's a busy time of year, but waiting an hour and a half for steak and chips is ridiculous! If demands cannot be met by guests then reservations should not be taken!
Premiere inn or 5 star- does not make a difference!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Mona S, Manager at Premier Inn Belfast City Cathedral Quarter Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2014

Dear Mossy1410,

Many thanks for your review.

It really matters to us that our guests enjoy every aspect of their stay, and for this reason your feedback is very much appreciated as we endeavour to improve standards and meet all our customer’s needs.

Please can I request the following details to be sent to: F&B.Belfastccwaringst@premierinn.com

Once I have all this information I will investigate into your complaint.

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your time.

Kind Regards