“Perfect in every way”

Ranked #8 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
Bellingham, Washington
“Perfect in every way”
Reviewed 19 June 2010

I spent only one night at the Premier Inn in Belfast, but my stay there was most excellent! Staff on check-in were so friendly and seemed genuinely eager to assist with anything they could. I was pleasantly surprised to find a lovely, clean, clean, clean room with one of the most comfortable beds I've ever found in a hotel! Staff booked a Black Cab Tour for me. On my return, I went to the bar for a latte and found the bar staff to be every bit as friendly as the front desk. The fellow chatted away with me while making my latte, recommending some spots in the area that I might enjoy, as well as cautioning me on a couple of other which he felt might not be good for a solo woman. He really made me feel like he cared about the guests (plus he made a lovely latte!). Internet was available in the lobby which was nice. Staff offered to book dinner reservations, etc. and I was asked several times if there was anything else they could do to make my stay better. This really is top-notch customer service that I simply have not found in other hotels and I greatly appreciated it. I would definitely stay here again should I be lucky enough to be able to return to Belfast (loved the city - totally wished I had more than a day to spend there!) - and I would most definitely recommend this Premier Inn!!

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
1 Thank mikkitango

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (319)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Ireland
Reviewed 19 June 2010

Stayed overnight to attend concert in Waterfront (10 min stroll away) - Spotlessly clean and very comfortable room, very friendly staff, one of Belfast's best pubs (The John Hewitt) just around the corner and 24-hour parking for £6 in the St Anne's Square car park a few yards away - Couldn't ask for more!

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 June 2010

I've stayed twice at this hotel and love it. Yes, it's budget and no frills but the price was excellent, good beds, good towels, good TV in the room and the best location for the nightlife and shopping. It was easy to walk everywhere. I will definetely stay here again if I visit Belfast (a city I love)

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
Birmingham England
Reviewed 12 June 2010

Ive visited Belfast many times before but always stopping at the Travelodge. This time I thought I would try a Premier Inn as it worked out cheaper for three nights. I have to say I will not be returning to the Travelodge see my other reviews on Belfast Travelodge. The Premier Inn was much better standard and value. Check in was excellent the lady on the reception was very quick, helpful and knowledgeable. Our room 303 was a little bigger than the normal Premier size. Everything was of the standard expected from a Premier Inn. Plenty of towels pillows etc. Clean comfortable bed. Good powerful large shower with seat. Shampoo and shower gels well topped up. The only thing I didnt like was the sink and mirror are outside of the shower and toilet cubical. Towels changed eveyday but housekeeping didnt make the bed??? Plenty of tea coffee and milk. TV worked ok too.

Lift and public areas were kept clean. We experienced no noise at all even though there was a few Stag and Hen parties in town on the Friday night. The hotel location is great a couple of minutes walk from the river one way and the shops another. Also near to Waterfront Hall where we were seeing Status Quo.

Would def recommend and I wont be booking the Travelodge again as friends stayed there this visit and are still saying they havent repaired the seals in the windows so still very noisy!!

1 Thank KimQueenofQuo
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 June 2010

visted belfast a few weeks ago stayed at the premier inn waring street for 2 nights could not praise this hotel and staff more , made to feel very welcome on arrival and throughout the whole of our stay, rooms were spotlessly clean,comfortable the hotel is located in a beautiful area, restaurents and bars are very contempary including the hotels own bar the 4 corners is a must we will be returning to belfast for a longer stay in the future and will definetly be staying here again at the premier inn waring street

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple
East Riding of Yorkshire
Reviewed 8 June 2010

Just been on a 3 day City break to Belfast and would highly recommend this Hotel. Ideally located in the Cathedral Quarter with some great Bars and Restaurants just around the corner. On arrival the Staff made us feel extra welcome and were always on hand to book Tours and Taxis. All you English folk go to Belfast; it's only 1 hour's plane journey away and the City has so much History and culture to offer with the added bonus of a lack of Stag and Hens Do's unlike Dublin. Make sure you take time to visit the Giants Causeway while you're there and the Belfast City Tour is a must see.

1 Thank SuperSub1970
Seattle
Reviewed 4 June 2010

I stayed here for two nights and enjoyed my stay. The staff at the reception were extremely helpful and friendly. The room was very clean and a good sized. I loved the flat screen television. The bathroom smelled a little funny, but I used my handy Clorox travel wipes to alleviate the smell. The location is great and is near several great restaurants. The breakfast selection was vast and again the staff in the restaurant were very friendly. There is also convenient internet access in the lobby. The only negative about the hotel is that is seems to be a bit of a magnet for party people so it got a bit loud at night.

• Stayed May 2010
Premier_Inn, Online Guest Relations at Premier Inn Belfast City Cathedral Quarter Hotel, responded to this review, 2 August 2010
Thanks so much for your review. We are delighted that your stay at our hotel was a good one. At Premier Inn we endeavour to give the highest level of service in all our establishments your feedback regarding our team members, and great service is gratefully received and will be passed to the Team at Belfast. Thank you for your comments regarding the smell you encountered in your room. Please be assured this feedback will be passed back to the Management Team at site. Once again thank you for taking the time to review your stay we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.