“Excellent experience !”

GreenLeadersGold level
Phuket, Thailand
“Excellent experience !”
Reviewed 24 June 2011

I recently had the pleasure of staying in a spotless, well proportioned and appointed room with very attentive staff, as a bonus there is a free sauna and steam room as well as a well equiped work out room.
Attached is a excellent restaurant and bar serving a great free breakfast.

Situated in the heart of Belfast, a short stroll takes you to the world famous Fibber Magees pub with live Irish music every night !

Room Tip: Ask the Operations Manager Michael,or the staff.
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled on business
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 12 July 2011
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
May I also take this opportunity to thank you for my personal mention. I, just like all of my team members, consistently aim to ensure all of our guests are personally looked after to the very best of our ability.
Once again, thank you for your review. I do hope you have the opportunity to return in the not too distant future, as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn By Radisson, Belfast.
Michael

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
clare
Reviewed 20 June 2011

I am just back from a stay at the Park Inn in Belfast. The hotel is lovely, my room so spacious and clean, the staff were so polite and friendly. I ate in the bar both evenings and the food was fab! There was such a selection for breakfast between hot and cold options there was plenty to choose from.
As I was in Belfast for business and it was my first time there travelling on my own I felt very safe and secure at the hotel. The location is ideal right in the middle of everything. Only about a 5 minute walk to Castlecourt Shopping Centre.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone lookng for a good hotel in Belfast and best of all the prices are very reasonable!

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that not only have you had the opportunity to experience our "Yes I Can" service culture, but that you have chosen to share it too! It is so pleasing and motivating to hear of a valued guests satisfaction.
We are very proud of our product and service offering. As a city centre hotel, we understand the importance of security needs of our guests which is why we have equipped the hotel with a number of functions (e.g: Key Activated Lifts, secure Front and Back of House areas) so as to ensure all our guests and team feel safe in their "home away from home".
As you have rightly described, we hold an optimum location for all city centre shopping, leisure and tourist attractions. I do hope you had the opportunity to experience some of these during your business trip.
If not, I do hope you have the opportunity to experience the exciting and vibrant city of Belfast at your leisure in the not too distant future, and will choose to return to stay with us.
Once again, thank you for your feedback. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn By Radisson, Belfast.
Southampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 June 2011

Great location, lovely clean hotel. Bar lively and fun. Staff really helpful booking trips and advice.

Kerry, Southampton

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that not only have you had the opportunity to experience our "Yes I Can" Service culture, but that you have chosen to share it too! It is so pleasing and motivating to hear of a valued guests satisfaction.
We continually offer great value deals, and I do hope that if you are returning to Belfast for a future visit to the City itself, you will choose to stay with us.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn By Radisson, Belfast.
Isle Of Man
Reviewed 13 June 2011

My partner and I spent two nights here while over for the NW200, we loved the hotel, right in the city so close to shops, restaurants and bars and the service we received was second to none. The room was spacious with huge bathroom, really clean with lots of towels and toiletries. Breakfast was excellent, spoilt for choice and we had a fab night in the adjoining club too! The only minor down side was distance to the circuit, but we will would recommend without hesitation for quality accomodation and service.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2011

Got the 2 night B&B deal with 1 evening meal which was great value @ £179 + £20 for parking £199. Evening meal did the job before we headed out for the night & had a few drinks back in RBG to finish the night off. Bar closes @ 01.00 & no residence bar available so the night finished early. The breakfast the next morning was nothing short of excellent & great service. This is my 2nd time to stay here & I will no doubt stay here again !!

• Stayed June 2011
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that not only have you had the opportunity to experience the excellent Guest Service we provide to our guests, but that you have chosen to share it too! It is so pleasing and motivating to hear of a valued guests satisfaction. Please be assured that the feedback you have provided will be communicated with my entire team so they may celebrate their "job well done!"
Internet does remain chargeable within the hotel as you have rightly described, which is comparable with other properties throughout the city. We do, however, offer accommodation rates and bedroom types which includes internet access - our reservations team will be more than happy to tailor a rate suitable to individual needs. You can also now enjoy WI-FI in our bar with our compliments upon purchase of a beverage within RBG, which you may not have been aware of.
I am pleased to advise that we are currently reviewing the various licensing options within the hotel and hope to have the opportunity to offer a residents bar within the foreseeable future - hopefully in time for your next return visit!
Once again, I thank you for your review, as I very much look forward to having the opportunity of welcoming you back in the not too distant future.
Ballyclare, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 June 2011

This is our third visit to Park Inn and again it was most enjoyable. The front of house staff are always pleasant and helpful, the rooms are cosy, but clean and comfortable. Great location for city centre shopping etc.. you also have a great choice for breakfast. excellent value for money. Only down side, limited parking and no views, most rooms look out to other tall buildings, but not an issue for us.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It is so pleasing and motivating to hear of a valued guests satisfaction, and that this has been the reason for your numerous return visits.
I am delighted that you have had the opportunity to experience the "Yes I Can" ethos of our hotel and chosen to tell others of it too.
I do take note of your comments regarding car parking and unfortunately like most city centre hotels, this is something that is somewhat beyond our control. However, a number of alternative options are available at the same price of hotel parking, and we will do our utmost to ensure the easiest arrival and departure process possible.
Once again, thank you for your review. I do hope you have the opportunity to return to stay with us again in the not too distant future, as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn By Radisson, Belfast.
Durham
Reviewed 8 June 2011

Good Hotel nice rooms and Good Restaurant and Bar.