“A Home away from home! Thank you Park Inn!”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #16 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 20 July 2011

Staying in a hotel for a month can be a bore but with Park Inn, my business trip felt like a vacation. The food, the rooms, the location, and the service is superb. I travelled alone from Manila ahead of my teammates and the welcome packet in my room upon my arrival is a very nice gesture.... Most appreciated of all is the personalized service provided by the hotel staff led by their very own Operations Director - thank you Michael for taking care of us... We hope to be back, for a real vacation next time. :) God bless!

Regards,
Cherie

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Cherie_Perez
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2011

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your extended stay in Belfast and your expectations of the hotel were exceeded by my team. I have conveyed your message to them and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and future visitors to the hotel.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to stay with us in the not too distant future.
Michael

Write a ReviewReviews (1,866)

Reviewed 20 July 2011

Me and some of my team mates is currently staying in the hotel and will be here for almost 4 weeks due to Business Training. The rooms are always clean everyday there is room service and it is spacious, quite and very nice and also breafast is plenty :D.. I certainly recommend this.. Thanks to Michael and the staff for their great team effort.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Charizze14

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and have conveyed your thanks to my team.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 20 July 2011

My team stayed for almost a month and our stay is memorable. The employees are friendly. I appreciate Ana for keeping my room neat and tidy.

Thank you Michael for giving us a warmth welcome.

Regards,
Karol

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Rykapheyel

Thank you for your kind review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It is always a pleasure to look after our guests and I am delighted that you enjoyed your time in our Hotel and Belfast City.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2011

Great hotel. Right in the centre of Belfast. I thought it was more like a 4* Hotel. The bar was beautiful - really modern. Was very impressed. Rooms were a great size & the bathroom was massive - could fit 4 people in the shower! Although we didnt try
Would definately recommend this hotel to couples /singles wanting something right in the centre of town

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bluebell1977

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that we were able to not only meet, but exceed your expectations and have taken the time to share your experience.
I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 13 July 2011

very friendly and helpful staff central too all amenities excellant food room perfect cant find any faults whatsoever will be back

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank tamarie03
MichaelWeston, Director Of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2011

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and have taken the time to tell others of your enjoyable experience.
I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 12 July 2011

Great location in the heart of the city. Modern, clean and well kept. However the bed wasnt very comfortable as it sunk towards the middle. The bathroom was nice tho with a really good shower. Overall very good value for what we paid (booked through hotel club).

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed 8 July 2011

Stayed here for one night. The room was a good size and very modern.

£10 for wifi internet per 24 hours too high. The bathroom was lovely with a large rain shower. Would have been nice to have a few more toileteries but soap in soap dispensers of good quality. No iron in rooms.

Very central location, quiet hotel and had a good nights sleeps.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends