“Relaxing and Perfect for a city break”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #16 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 22 July 2011

Stayed here over the July holiday weekend due to some irregular work commitments. The room was fantastic; a space for relaxing and getting through some homework :) the shower in the bathroom was amazing, woke me up bright and early every morning and got me ready for some very long days. When the day was over i was glad to get into the hotel put on my slacks and go to the bar/grill for some good food and a few drinks.
The gym and sauna are also good although i didnt make as much use of them as I should have!
Service from every member of staff I met was excellent and I didnt need to ask for anything. Great place to chill and can tell it would be a fantastic hotel to go to for a weekend city break with mates or a loved one.

Room Tip: the showers are fantastic! what a wake up!!
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank spdm7326
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and found all aspects of the hotel to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests' satisfaction and I thank you for sharing your experience with us and prospective visitors to Belast and our Hotel.
I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 21 July 2011

I recently stayed here while doing a cycling tour around Ireland. The quality of service, welcome and breakfast was excellent. The room was spacious and clean. There was a buffett breakfast which was top class. Location wise it is right in the heart of the city and the people at reception were happy to give us information as to what was on in the city. I would reccomend The Park Inn very highly.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank andydoyle9

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests' satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience with ourselves and prospective visitors to both Belfast and our Hotel.

Reviewed 21 July 2011

The hotel lobby was pretty full when we arrived but the staff had us checked in in no time. The location of the hotel is ideal, right in the centre of Belfast. The hotel also has secure off-street parking. The bar/restaurant in the hotel offered good food at good prices and the hotel staff were also happy to recommend and direct us to other popular pubs and restaurants around town. The rooms were nice and clean and had hot powerful showers.

Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dec1981

Thank you for taking the time to share your most positive experience of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests' satisfaction and I am delighted that the hotels' locations, amenities and the service you experienced exceeded your expectations.

Reviewed 20 July 2011

Staying in a hotel for a month can be a bore but with Park Inn, my business trip felt like a vacation. The food, the rooms, the location, and the service is superb. I travelled alone from Manila ahead of my teammates and the welcome packet in my room upon my arrival is a very nice gesture.... Most appreciated of all is the personalized service provided by the hotel staff led by their very own Operations Director - thank you Michael for taking care of us... We hope to be back, for a real vacation next time. :) God bless!

Regards,
Cherie

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Cherie_Perez

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your extended stay in Belfast and your expectations of the hotel were exceeded by my team. I have conveyed your message to them and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and future visitors to the hotel.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to stay with us in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 20 July 2011

Me and some of my team mates is currently staying in the hotel and will be here for almost 4 weeks due to Business Training. The rooms are always clean everyday there is room service and it is spacious, quite and very nice and also breafast is plenty :D.. I certainly recommend this.. Thanks to Michael and the staff for their great team effort.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Charizze14

Thank you for taking the time to review Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and have conveyed your thanks to my team.

Reviewed 20 July 2011

My team stayed for almost a month and our stay is memorable. The employees are friendly. I appreciate Ana for keeping my room neat and tidy.

Thank you Michael for giving us a warmth welcome.

Regards,
Karol

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Rykapheyel

Thank you for your kind review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It is always a pleasure to look after our guests and I am delighted that you enjoyed your time in our Hotel and Belfast City.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return soon.

Reviewed 19 July 2011

Great hotel. Right in the centre of Belfast. I thought it was more like a 4* Hotel. The bar was beautiful - really modern. Was very impressed. Rooms were a great size & the bathroom was massive - could fit 4 people in the shower! Although we didnt try
Would definately recommend this hotel to couples /singles wanting something right in the centre of town

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Bluebell1977

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that we were able to not only meet, but exceed your expectations and have taken the time to share your experience.
I very much look forward to welcoming you back in the not too distant future.