“A real gem! And wonderful people to deal with!”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #13 of 43 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Cork, Ireland
“A real gem! And wonderful people to deal with!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2012

We had a 2 night stay in the hotel in September 2011. We were a large group of girls on a hen weekend, so we were apprehensive that we might be treated differently because of this.
Not at all!!!
The hotel is wonderful and the staff a pleasure to deal with, both in the run up to the weekend, while organising rooms, and while we were there. Although the hotel was busy, the staff always had a minute for a quick hello or to stop and answer any query we might have had.
Location of the hotel was fantastic, within walking distance to everywhere and the rooms quiet and comfy.

I would definitely return again when next in Belfast!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank Culchiequeen
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 8 March 2012
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests' satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast within the not too distant future.
Michael

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Belfast, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2012

Stayed here for New Years Eve cost £59. Room was ok, double shower, modern and clean but I was staying in a family room which meant I had a door leading into the room beside me which did very little to improve the sound insulation. Having said that I was not in the room that long and didn't have any major problems with the next door neighbours once they turned the tv off.

Had dinner in the restaurant - irritated me that I had to stand for 5 minutes before I was welcomed while 3 different staff either stood with the backs to me cleaning cutlery or staring into space. The manageress (I think) did eventually appear to ask if she could help and then to be fair she also agreed to let me move tables to a much bigger booth at the back. Steak was decent, cocktails also seemed decent - just thought the staff all seemed a little too relaxed and slow for such a busy night in the year.

Would consider staying again but I prefer the premier inn in the cathedral quarter to be honest.

1 Thank Leftturnclyde
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 9 March 2012
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please accept my apologies for the shortcomings you have described.
I have communicated these to my relevant Managers so as to address and avoid any repeat. It is disappointing to read that you did not receive the Yes I Can! Service we are normally proud to deliver. Please be assured that we have a dedicated Manager on Duty 24 hours a day to resolve any issues that may arise.
I do hope you will return to stay with us. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly at michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com so I may ensure you are afforded our typically exceptional guest service.
London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2011

Stayed for work, good comfortable room and great shower.
My only niggle was the breakfast. I'd not stayed there before so wasn't sure where anything was. No one bothered to greet me in the restaurant (or check i was a guest!), eventually I found a harrassed member of staff who said sit anywhere - but there were hardly any clean tables - most were uncleared. I then had to proceed to go backwards and forwards to collect everything for breakfast, they don't even bring you tea. Also my pet hate - a toast machine.
It is always a bit of a hassle trying to sort a breakfast on your own - do you leave a Kindle or the mobile on the table while you juggle the plate of food back from the drying heat lamps?!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled solo
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am pleased to note your satisfaction regarding our Bedroom Accommodation.
It is disappointing however to learn of your breakfast experience, which is as you have rightly described, not as you or prospective visitors should expect.
Please be assured I have addressed this item with my RBG Manager so as to avoid any repeat in the future. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and a service offering we typically get 100% right. I apologise that this was not the case and will ensure remedied for the future.
I do hope you choose to return, as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast, when I am confident you will note a marked improvement.
Donaghadee, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2011

A hidden gem very central to all activites in wonderful city of Belfast, good deals, pleasant staff, great buzz in RBG Bar. Really comfy pillows, everything you require to enjoy a city break.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2011

Omg this hotel is awesome and the showers had some fun with my bf in there i can tell ya lol great!!!

• Stayed November 2011
Leitrim, Ireland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2011

We stayed at The Park Inn for 3 nights last week and had a wonderful time. The location of the Hotel is ideal, short walk to Donegal Sq and all the shopping centres. The reception staff were very friendly and efficient. The room was spacious enough and very clean, lovely bathroom and shower. The bed was comfortable and when we asked for extra pillows they were provided straight away. The only fault would be the duvet which was extremely light for this time of year. Cleaning staff very good, polite and friendly.
The only major fault we found was the food in the RGB restaurant. We had a meal there one of the nights which was provided in our 3 night package and were not impressed. Our table was booked for 8.00Pm, however it was almost 8.30 before our order was taken and even at this i had to go up to the bar to ask if someone could take it. 3 waiters were crowded around the till unit more interested in solving some problem there than attending to their guests. When we eventually managed to place our order it was a further 30 mins before our starter arrived. They were adequate but nothing to write home about. The main courses were similarly not very impressive, my sirloin steak which I paid an extra 8.50 for was not cooked to my satisfaction. The deserts however were excellent. Service improved somewhat when a friendly young female waitress came on duty. We were going to complain at the time but did not wish to cause a fuss and ruin our night out. The breakfast each morning was standard enough if somewhat cold.
All in all we had a wonderful stay despite the food and would definitely recommend the Park In for its location, rooms, staff and value for money. We will return but perhaps not avail of the RGB food. No complaints about car parking, Dublin Rd multi story is only a short walk away and we were able to park outside hotel to drop off and collect our luggage.

Derry, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 December 2011

Excellent location for all of belfasts attractions, especially shops. Good restaurants nearby and lots of good hotel bars such as the Fitzwilliam, and the Europa. Also very close to the Ulster Hall and the Opera House.
Only a couple of negatives. No proper car parking facilities (they have a small underground car park (for a fee) but this was always full). You can use a multi story car park nearby at a reduced rate, but you are charged each time you leave it or every 24 hours. Also if you are a stranger or have limited English, it is easy to miss it, or not find it at all.
Secondly, the bar, restaurant, breakfast lounge are all the same room (ie the bar). Not a major problem but a separate room would have been better.
We cannot blame the hotel for the fire alarm going off early on the Saturday morning.
All in all a nice stay but nothing special.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple