“Standard hotel in a good location.”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #13 of 43 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Hereford, United Kingdom
“Standard hotel in a good location.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2012

We stayed here for a bank holiday boozer. We booked through last minute as a secret hotel deal. The hotel has a great central location, the rooms are clean and spacious - the shower is fantastic, no over the bath!!! It's a no frills hotel so if you get it cheap enough then it's a great deal! Main downside is the parking, they only have 4 spaces allocated to the hotel, which thy charge £10 for, if you have to park elsewhere then it can get expensive.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 26 May 2012
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am pleased to note your general satisfaction and that your expectations appear to have been met on this stay.
Car Parking is chargeable both at the hotel, similar to that of all hotels in Belfast. The negotiated rate with the NCP car park is more favourable than the car parking charges of other hotels in Belfast at £8 for 24 hours. I apologise if the various options were not explained to you, however full information is available both on our hotel website and at the Front Desk on arrival.
Once again, thank you for your review as it is only through such feedback that we can continually improve. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Michael

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Ashford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2012

Stayed here for a couple of nights last weekend with a group of girlfriends..we had 3 spotless brightly coloured rooms..with the most wonderful showers ever. Comfortable beds, TV, and a great central location for £57 per room per night.
We did not use the bar/restaurant so cannot comment on them except to say that the bar seemed quite busy and buzzy on both the Friday and Saturday nights,
The staff were also lovely letting us have a room very early so that we could store our luggage and allowed us to checkout late on our last morning!
I would be very very happy to stay here again

Room Tip: It is in a quiet side street so all rooms should be peaceful
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank jillhoye
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 11 May 2012
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with ourselves and future visitors to the City.
It is a shame you did not get to experience RBG Bar & Grill, as I am confident you would have enjoyed it. I do hope you will be able to avail of this next time you stay.
Belfast, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2012

Stayed in this hotel several times before, so decided when booking Belfast again we woukld stay again. BIG MISTAKE. we cancelled another hotel at Titanic Quarter to stay here and wish we hadnt of bothered. Room and hotel is of excellent standard, however it appears to be the staff that let the hotel down a bucketful. They were in no way helpful, or polite, and at 12.10am i heard the Reception staff in my room, they appear to have let themselves in for what reason i do not know. As for the RGB Bar and Grill, we decided to eat there as it was 'handy'. Needless to say we paid and left and two hours later ate elswhere. Rgb was empty at the time, yet the service time was unbelievably ridiculous! another twenty minutes between finishing starter and maincourse and after asking for my steak sandwhich 'welldone', it arrived full of fat and pink!!! Pass on the maincourse please. It then took twenty minutes for the waiter to bring us the bill. Overall, extremly disapointing! Dont think we will be back in a hurry at all for our regular trips!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank JS1719
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am disappointed to learn of your experience and apologise that your expectations were not met on this occasion. A message has been sent to you directly to obtain further information, and address the items as described, however to date have received no response.
Having enjoyed a number of visits to the hotel before and opting to return, I am sure you will concur that this is by no means the standard of service we aim to provide. While I wholeheartedly apologise that your expectations were not met on this occasion, it is both disappointing that you would not allow us the opportunity to resolve the situation whilst in the hotel; and moreover, choose only to post a less favourable review of the hotel when you have enjoyed our product and service offering on a number of occasions previously.
I am equally disheartened that you would choose not to return. However should you wish to do so, please do not hesitate to contact me directly so I may ensure you are afforded my very best attention. My contact details are in the private message that has been sent to you.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to once again experience the standards of service you had previously become accustomed to.
Newcastle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Park Inn on a stop off in Belfast on route to a wedding. It was a good, central location. We got the airport bus to Europa bus station and the hotel was only a five minute walk away. It was also near city centre shops and sights. Our room was spacious, clean and modern, with a lovely comfy bed. When we requested iron and ironing board t was with us within five minutes. All of the staff were friendly, polite and helpful. Breakfast was good, and the hotel bar had a great atmosphere. I would definitely stay there again on my next trip to Belfast.

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It is always pleasing to hear of our valued guests' satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience with ourselves and potential future vistiors to the City.
If I may be of any assistance with your future reservations, please do not hestiate to contact me directly. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

This is an excellent hotel for a short break to Belfast. Staff are very friendly and attentive. Breakfast is excellent and the bar/restaurant are well worth a visit. Close to all amenities and shopping. Really enjoyed our visit.

Room Tip: Chose a room on a higher floor - in case of noise from the street after pubs close.
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Thank you for your second review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you have chosen to return and continue to experience the service we are proud to deliver. It is always pleasing to hear of our valued guests' satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return, as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Providence, Rhode Island
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 May 2012

My wife and I stayed at the Park Inn for four nights in Aprill and could not have asked for a better experience. The front desk staff was very helpful--we got our room at 9 a.m. upon arrival from Boston via Dublin--the location is tremendous--two blocks away from City Hall--and the breakfasts were everything we could have asked for. Quiet and tucked away, the inn had well-appointed, bright rooms and was a great base from which to organize our trips to the Antrim Coast and the Mourne Mountains. As the title of my review suggests, we are looking forward to going back again--once we can scrape the pennies together to do so!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KevinRhodeIsland
Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 May 2012

I stayed at this hotel for one night while on a work trip.

The check-in was swift and efficient. I was able to get into my room at 1.30pm, long before the stated 3pm, which was great.

The room was very large, but fairly basic. There was tea & coffee in the room, and a flat screen TV. The bathroom was a good size. Soap and shampoo came from dispensers on the walls, and there was a hairdryer in the bathroom. The shower was excellent; powerful and better designed than most lower end hotels.

The hotel lift can only be operated at lobby level by a keycard, which made it feel pretty secure, and there is someone on reception at all times.

I was disappointed that my double bed was actually two singles secured together, so there was a noticeable ridge down the middle of the bed. I appreciate that this makes it easier for the configuration of the room to be changed, but meant it was slightly less comfortable. It was also a shame that there is no free wi-fi in the rooms; you have to pay for it. Free wi-fi is available in the bar, but free wi-fi is available in many public bars and cafes around the city anyway.

Check-out was efficient, and I would consider this hotel again another time.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank Loulabelle44
Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am pleased to note what appears to have been an overall enjoyable experience.
Please accept my apologies that your bed was not to your satisfaction. The "Zip and Link" beds are designed in such a way that no ridge is evident, however this appears not to be the case. I shall address with my Housekeeping team accordingly to ensure they are Zipped correctly so as there is a seemless join. Please be assured that our team are on hand to assist with anything such as this at the time if made aware.
Once again, thank you for your review as it is only through such feedback that we can continually improve. I do hope you will indeed chose to return and if I may be of any assistance with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com).
I very much look forward to wecloming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.