“Fantastic location - great value for money”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #15 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 14 May 2012

We have stayed here on several occasions over the past year. Perfect location for a weekend stay in Belfast. Rooms are always spotless. Michael and all staff at front desk always very pleasant and helpful. RBG grill serves high quality food and the bar is lively with a good selection of beers, wines, cocktails. I would definitely recommend this hotel. Fantastic city centre location. Great value for money.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2012

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It is always a pleasure to look after returning guests and I thank you for choosing to return. Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 13 May 2012

Staff very welcoming and friendly, allowing 7 of us to store our luggage in one room way before check-in time. Also allowed us to check out late as our flights were not until the evening. Liked the fact that you couldn't get into the lift without a room key card, made me feel quite safe in a strange city! Well within walking distance of the shops but quite quiet at night, we stayed Friday and Saturday night over a Bank Holiday weekend so if there was any noise it would have been then! LOVED the showers - absolutely massive, powerful and hot. Hairdryer supplied.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you and your entire party enjoyed your stay and visit to the City. It is always pleasing to hear of our valued guests' satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Best reagrds,

Reviewed 12 May 2012

We stayed here for a bank holiday boozer. We booked through last minute as a secret hotel deal. The hotel has a great central location, the rooms are clean and spacious - the shower is fantastic, no over the bath!!! It's a no frills hotel so if you get it cheap enough then it's a great deal! Main downside is the parking, they only have 4 spaces allocated to the hotel, which thy charge £10 for, if you have to park elsewhere then it can get expensive.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2012

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am pleased to note your general satisfaction and that your expectations appear to have been met on this stay.
Car Parking is chargeable both at the hotel, similar to that of all hotels in Belfast. The negotiated rate with the NCP car park is more favourable than the car parking charges of other hotels in Belfast at £8 for 24 hours. I apologise if the various options were not explained to you, however full information is available both on our hotel website and at the Front Desk on arrival.
Once again, thank you for your review as it is only through such feedback that we can continually improve. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 10 May 2012

Stayed here for a couple of nights last weekend with a group of girlfriends..we had 3 spotless brightly coloured rooms..with the most wonderful showers ever. Comfortable beds, TV, and a great central location for £57 per room per night.
We did not use the bar/restaurant so cannot comment on them except to say that the bar seemed quite busy and buzzy on both the Friday and Saturday nights,
The staff were also lovely letting us have a room very early so that we could store our luggage and allowed us to checkout late on our last morning!
I would be very very happy to stay here again

Room Tip: It is in a quiet side street so all rooms should be peaceful
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank jillhoye
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2012

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with ourselves and future visitors to the City.
It is a shame you did not get to experience RBG Bar & Grill, as I am confident you would have enjoyed it. I do hope you will be able to avail of this next time you stay.

Reviewed 9 May 2012

Stayed in this hotel several times before, so decided when booking Belfast again we woukld stay again. BIG MISTAKE. we cancelled another hotel at Titanic Quarter to stay here and wish we hadnt of bothered. Room and hotel is of excellent standard, however it appears to be the staff that let the hotel down a bucketful. They were in no way helpful, or polite, and at 12.10am i heard the Reception staff in my room, they appear to have let themselves in for what reason i do not know. As for the RGB Bar and Grill, we decided to eat there as it was 'handy'. Needless to say we paid and left and two hours later ate elswhere. Rgb was empty at the time, yet the service time was unbelievably ridiculous! another twenty minutes between finishing starter and maincourse and after asking for my steak sandwhich 'welldone', it arrived full of fat and pink!!! Pass on the maincourse please. It then took twenty minutes for the waiter to bring us the bill. Overall, extremly disapointing! Dont think we will be back in a hurry at all for our regular trips!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JS1719

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am disappointed to learn of your experience and apologise that your expectations were not met on this occasion. A message has been sent to you directly to obtain further information, and address the items as described, however to date have received no response.
Having enjoyed a number of visits to the hotel before and opting to return, I am sure you will concur that this is by no means the standard of service we aim to provide. While I wholeheartedly apologise that your expectations were not met on this occasion, it is both disappointing that you would not allow us the opportunity to resolve the situation whilst in the hotel; and moreover, choose only to post a less favourable review of the hotel when you have enjoyed our product and service offering on a number of occasions previously.
I am equally disheartened that you would choose not to return. However should you wish to do so, please do not hesitate to contact me directly so I may ensure you are afforded my very best attention. My contact details are in the private message that has been sent to you.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to once again experience the standards of service you had previously become accustomed to.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Park Inn on a stop off in Belfast on route to a wedding. It was a good, central location. We got the airport bus to Europa bus station and the hotel was only a five minute walk away. It was also near city centre shops and sights. Our room was spacious, clean and modern, with a lovely comfy bed. When we requested iron and ironing board t was with us within five minutes. All of the staff were friendly, polite and helpful. Breakfast was good, and the hotel bar had a great atmosphere. I would definitely stay there again on my next trip to Belfast.

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It is always pleasing to hear of our valued guests' satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience with ourselves and potential future vistiors to the City.
If I may be of any assistance with your future reservations, please do not hestiate to contact me directly. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

This is an excellent hotel for a short break to Belfast. Staff are very friendly and attentive. Breakfast is excellent and the bar/restaurant are well worth a visit. Close to all amenities and shopping. Really enjoyed our visit.

Room Tip: Chose a room on a higher floor - in case of noise from the street after pubs close.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your second review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you have chosen to return and continue to experience the service we are proud to deliver. It is always pleasing to hear of our valued guests' satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return, as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.