Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
US$90
PremierInn.com
  • Bar/Lounge
1,946 results
All reviewsrbg barcity hallcentral locationgreat hotelulster hallhuge showervending machinecar parkhotel bargood sizeeuropa bus stationexcellent locationquiet streetmodern hotelreception staffcity breaksaturday night
Reviewed 25 May 2012

My and my mum stayed here in April, it was great location central to everything as soon as we arrived we were upgraded to business suit, staff were very helpfully and friendly. We spent the night in the little bar down stairs it was nice they had a man singing acoustic and then a dj, priced were typical town prices 10 pound for two drinks. Would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Leannewaterson11
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2012

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It is always a pleasure to look after returning guests and I thank you for choosing to return. Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Myself and my two friends stayed in the Park Inn in March and as I am extremely fussy with hotels with agreed on this one as it was a good deal but it was a Radisson so I was sure it would be fine as I've stayed in Radissons a heap of times before. Upon arrival the girl at reception explained that there was No car park in the hotel and the carpark is about a 5 minute walk away which is a pain with a lot of bags. After getting over the hassle of that we paid for our stay and headed to the room which was clean and a good enough size. Another reason I booked the hotel was that because there was three of us I wanted a triple room which most places only did sofa beds but this was listed as a double bed and single bed and when I booked we paid an extra 50eur for an extra bed which I assumed was just a supplement.....no it was for a tiny camp bed that was filthy and old! Anyway we went out that night and came home around 1.30am only to arrive to the two lads next door blaring music and shouting and screaming but because it was only 1.30am we climbed into bed assured that it would settle down soon, at 3am they decided it would be a laugh to bang and smash at the joining wall which was paper thin anyway. We rang reception and was assured they would look after it after hearing them phone the room next door we thought it would settle down but it only got worse so we rang reception again and again And again until Finally they sent someone up to the room at 6.30am by this stage we were not only frightened but wrecked tired too. At 12am after a bit of sleep the phone rang from reception to ask us when we were checking out even though we had booked for two nights, they had made a mistake and only charged for one so we had to go down and pay for the second night although I think this was a cheek seen as we got no sleep what-so-ever the night before the girl on reception was nice but explained that "as the hotel was a three star they couldn't provide security" therefore she offered us free breakfast and we paid anyway even though I was fuming. The rest of the staff members were quite young and at times very rude one dark haired girl in particular was rude a number of times. After the room next door checked out we had a good enough sleep that night but I would definitely not stay here again. The staff and the experience turned me way off and it has made me think twice about Radisson Hotels in the future.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank SineadDH

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am disappointed to learn of your experience and apologise that your expectations were not met on this occasion. I do however appreciate you drawing your concerns to my attention so I may address and avoid any repeat for yourself or future guests to the hotel.
Your recount of this stay is by no means the standards we aim to provide. Please be assured that every effort is made to ensure the comfort of our guests and that full facilities offered are listed on our own and 3rd party websites, like those from which you had booked.
Noise complaints and security are managed within the hotel by our Night Team who are trained to do so and normally complete this without any hesitation. Noise and disturbance that is not noted on any other review for the hotel. On this occasion, It is unfortunate that your stay was affected by the guest residing next door however I can assure you the procedures to address this are fully in place within the hotel, which I will review and retrain with my night team immediately.
I can understand why you would choose not to return. I would be graeful if you would allow me the opportunity to put this right and would ask that you contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com) so I may ensure you are looked after to the very best of my ability.
Once again, thank you for your review as it is only through such feedback that we can continually improve. I do hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Park Inn by Radisson, within the not too distant future.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Had a great 2 night stay in the Park inn. Stayed here for the beginning of a road trip around northern Ireland. Check in was a pleasure, so straight forward, Teri on the desk was a gem, gave loads of information about the hotel, parking etc, she was so helpful. Hotel is located just around the corner from City Hall which is in the centre of belfast. You are walking distance from the shopping street, restaurants and bars. Ate in the hotel bar/restaurant which was nice, service here was a bit slow, seem to be a bit understaffed but that did not take from my overall experience. Hotel has limited parking but there is secure parking around the corner from the hotel. Bedroom were spotless, you cant get better, and have a fantastic shower.Cant wait to stay again, perfect place for staying in Belfast.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Booked a girly Night away.
The hotel was lovely and the staff where so nice,
Room was ready before the check in time and where able to give us the interconnecting rooms.
Really close to all the shops.

Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to meet your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.

Reviewed 22 May 2012

My travel agent made the initial reservation on my recommendation as I wanted to be within walking distance of city center. I had e-mailed the hotel and asked if I could have a room toward the back for quiet. I not only received a reply back but also a quiet room. It was about mid way on the 2nd floor and off to a side and just roof tops to look at. I was checked in immediately and upon entering my room found it to be colorful in red,orange,and blue. The bed was most comfortable, and the overall appearance pleasing.
There is a bar with area to eat and a restaurant. The food was lacking at least at night. One morning I was going to have breakfast but only desired something light. I was not charged full price as for a main breakfast.
Staff: Courteous and helpful. Stephen was on duty and I told him that I wished to take a tour of Titanic Quarters. He called right then and there and made the arrangements. Others also were cheerful and helpful by calling a cab for me or bringing small items up to my room such as a shower cap. The shower area was great and soap/shampoo dispencer on the wall.
I would stay here again without a doubt and was told this hotel was 3 years old.

Room Tip: E-mail ahead if possible and state your desire for a room off the street or at the back.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Ellen1901

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please be assured that I have communicated your comments regarding evening food to our Executive Chef for his review. Once again, thank you for your comments as it is only through such feedback that we can continually improve.