“Good value friendly staff, very central”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #17 of 47 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 10 June 2012

Stayed here for two nights on a mixture of business and pleasure, it's tucked away on a side street close to ulster hall and the Europa, street parking free after 6pm and all days on Sunday. The hotel itself is very clean and bright, staff were very helpful and good facilities in the room although you have to pay for wifi. Don't use the phone in the room, £3.95 a minute. You can walk pretty much anywhere in the city centre easily and quickly, lots of places to eat and drink, the crown inn is a 5 minute walk and quite spectacular for the architecture and beer - opposite the Europa. Bridge inn is close by which is a Witherspoon and is pizza express and nandos. There is a spar close by too. Would stay again

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2012

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to meet your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Your comments regarding Wi-Fi and telephone charges are also welcomed as all aspects of the Hotel are continually under review.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Michael

Write a ReviewReviews (1,883)

Reviewed 5 June 2012

The Belfast Park Inn Radisson was recommended by a friend as it is close to where they work.
I was travelling on my own so after arriving at the europa bus terminal is was a short few minutes walk to the street where hotel was on, only noticed it due to the big red rbg signage.
On check in, I arrived before 1pm so was not expecting to get a room due to early check in, I was surprised as a room was found straight away. I went up to my room to find that the room was very big, clean, however a little dark. My only complaint was that I had been given a disability access, I went down to reception to see if I could change and was told they were fully booked and no other rooms were available, I was also told booking by a search engine web page gets discounted rooms but not always the choice you are after, I had booked with last minute.com months prior to trip.
Still I did not complain and went back to my room. After walking to centre I had a trip to the shopping streets and Victoria Square which were a shoppers paradise.
On returning to hotel I went down to the lovely designed attached bar and rbg restaurant. The beer was quite pricey, £3.80 for a becks and about £4.20 for a pint of peroni. The food was lovely and not too badly priced, most of the burgers were about £8.00 but were huge and served with a decent portion of chips, I couldnt manage the full portion.
I had stayed on a saturday night and had arranged to meet friends in this bar on the evening, there was a local guitarist playing on the nite inbetween with some normal dj music. The pub did not get too busy and we quickly moved on, however the outside terrace was excellent.
I would stay here again due to location and cleanliness.
Also a tip if you fly into the George Best airport and get the shutlle bus into centre, buy a return ticket as it saves a couple of pound and it is valid for a month.

Room Tip: Ask for a high up room, I was on the fifth floor and got a little noise from the downstairs terrace...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2012

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am sorry that your bedroom allocation was not as you had expected. The challenge when booking on 3rd party websites is that they cannot guarantee room types which is why your allocation was in an accessible bedroom. These bedrooms however do offer exactly the same amenities, with the exception of the adapted bathroom. I typically would always advise guests to book with the hotel directly for reservations to ensure all requests are honored and can be secured before arrival. Should you wish to book in the future, do not hesitate to contact me directly (michael.weston@rezidorparkinn.com) so I may look after you personally.
Once again, thank you for your review as it is only through such feedback that we can continually improve. I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the note too distant future.

Reviewed 2 June 2012

My husband and myself have stayed here on many occasions. Staff are all very friendly, nothing is too much trouble. The adjoining bar The RGB serves lovely food at good prices and can be very busy at times but unfortunately the DJ is rubbish...I could do better!!!! The hotel is very central to the city centre and all the night life that Belfast has to offer.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room away from the lift.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Hotel is in a located very central and also only a 10 min walk from Belfast Central train station. As most Park Inns the rooms are modern, bright, very clean and offer flat screen TV, Tea/Coffee making facilites, air-con and WIFI. The bathroom was really nice with a huge shower. We stayed on the 2nd floor, overlooking the hotel bar/pub and I can only recommend that if you stay over a weekend (and if you're not out partying yourself all night) to ask for a high floor room at the front of the hotel (street seems very quiet). Cause if you're trying to catch some sleep on a weekend there and you're on a low floor and bar side...then good luck....the music from the late night bar is soooo loud with one and the same beat (crap DJ btw) and doesn't stop til about 1.30am. So ask for high floor, street side....or don't return to the hotel til about 2am.

Room Tip: Street side, high floor - away from bar noise!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
MichaelWeston, Director Of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2012

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am sorry that you were effected by noise from RBG Bar & Grill. Please be assured that this is not typical of the feedback we receive, however I shall naturally address with the RBG Manager and our entertainment provider. Should you have a preference for bedroom locations, we will happily accommodate to the very best of our ability. Please feel free to request this either at the time of booking or upon check in at the hotel.
Once again, thank you for your review as it is only through such feedback that we can continually improve. I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast when I am confident you will note a marked improvement.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Very nice hotel with very convenient location, nice and clean rooms, beautiful bar and restaurant with fireplace, great food and all that for very reasonable money value!
Nice and accommodating staff, especially at breakfast room - they always welcome you with smile to make start of your day nicer.
When I get back to Belfast, I definitely stay here again.

1  Thank Petra2703

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Enjoyed our stay at the Park INN with a couple of friends having a reunion in Belfast. The hotel is a typical Park INN property with limited economy service. Clean new rooms, good night sleep, decent breakfast.

Reviewed 25 May 2012

My and my mum stayed here in April, it was great location central to everything as soon as we arrived we were upgraded to business suit, staff were very helpfully and friendly. We spent the night in the little bar down stairs it was nice they had a man singing acoustic and then a dj, priced were typical town prices 10 pound for two drinks. Would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Leannewaterson11
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2012

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It is always a pleasure to look after returning guests and I thank you for choosing to return. Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.