“Perfect Location.”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #16 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 13 July 2013

This newish hotel is down a quiet little side-street behind Belfast city hall. Quite hard to find;- It's opposite Deane's Deli, and there is a Deloitte office at the end of the street.

It could not be more central - downtown Belfast is a few minutes away on foot.

It's shiny, colourful, and bright inside, with very clean rooms and corridors, while the room-key operated lifts improve security. Our room had a great en-suite and quiet air conditioning. There is nothing worn or run-down about this hotel. Reception was helpful and welcoming.

Breakfast is £10, so we opted to eat out. Our room cost £63 via Laterooms, considerably cheaper than the rates available at reception !

One downside is that there is no carpark. Metered parking is available nearby, but we'd gladly pay extra for a secure hotel space.

Room Tip: Ask for an upper floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
MichaelWeston, Director of Operations at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience.
Once again, thank you for your review. I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast in the not too distant future.
Michael

Write a ReviewReviews (1,852)

Reviewed 5 July 2013

My favorite part of my stay at the Park Inn was the service. As a first time traveler to Belfast, I found their assistance in booking a ferry to Edinburgh invaluable. Although the hotel is located in a small street, it was still near to bus station, restaurants, movie theatres, and other entertainment venues. Yet, I didn't feel the hotel room was comfortable for the money I paid. I get the same size, if not bigger rooms in a bed and breakfast inn or boutique hotel. If service and location are your cup of tea, then this is the place for you......

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to meet your expectations. I am pleased to note your favourable ratings regarding location and service and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.
I am sorry however that you felt your bedroom was not comfortable. I understand how your previous accommodation choices may have been larger, however our bedrooms are of a comparable size to the majority of properties within Belfast. We do offer Superior rooms which are larger in size however as all upgradeable rooms, at an additional charge. We are happy to accommodate any requests as desired so if returning please do not hesitate to request a superior room which we may be able to offer you dependent on availability.
Once again, thank you for your review. I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

My husband and I had an excellent stay in the Park Inn. the staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable and we had a very relaxing time. The selection at breakfast was marvellous there was plenty of variety.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.

Reviewed 2 July 2013 via mobile

This hotel is clean and nicely decorated. The staff are friendly and helpful. My son loved the different colored hallways.

The rooms are clean and the beds are comfortable. The hotel is close to a lot of attractions and food/bars. Breakfast in the hotel is good. Would recommend staying here with kids. Great for your Belfast holiday.

• Stayed: July 2013

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.

Reviewed 30 June 2013

This Park Inn is particularly good in fact its as good as some of the Radissons hotels from the same company. Location for Belfast is excellent about 100m from city centre.Rooms are very up to date and you could work or relax . The breakfast is excellent and in the dining room you
feel as if you are in the first class on the Titanic ( very special). The beds are comfortable and the bathrooms all work with good air con .There is a small gym which is ok and you are very close to good restaurants.I have tried most of the hotels in Belfast and if you want quality at a price this is the hotel. There are only 4 parking spaces for cars but you can find parking at a reasonable price not far away. I have reported very poorly on other Park inns across Europe. This one is the best and really it should not be called Park Inn because it is so good.
Staff are generally young and energetic but all are friendly,knowledgeable and helpful

Room Tip: Room 534 is very good
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for your review and recommendation of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.

Reviewed 28 June 2013

2 of us stayed at park inn over the weekend and it was great. Yummy breakfast - we completely forgot we r on diet:) and fantastic staff - Andrew and Marta were professional, friendly and funny and also very patient with us:) Thanx guys..Another good thing - hotel is very clean - u might not even notice the glass door:)

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team, in particular Andrew and Marta, so as to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.

Reviewed 28 June 2013 via mobile

We have now stopped in the hotel twice in a week following a whistle stop tour of the east coast of Ireland. On both occasions the staff have been excellent, they have made us feel very welcome and nothing has been too much trouble. I cannot remember a time when I have received better customer service.

The hotel rooms are well maintained, clean and very tidy.

The bar is a great place to meet, food is excellent and drink prices are very reasonable.

Well done to Radiason you should be proud of your staff and hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013

Thank you for your review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
It is always a pleasure to look after returning guests and I thank you for choosing to return. Please be assured I have communicated your review to my entire team to ensure they are aware of the positive impact they continue to have on our guests' experience.