“Nice Hotel”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #15 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 5 November 2013

WE had stayed at the hotel as a present for my granddaughters birthday witch included the w5 tickets.The staff at reception are very friendly and when we went to the room there was a birthday balloon and cupcakes waiting for my granddaughter.The rooms are clean as is the rest of the hotel and the food was fine for dinner and breakfast would stay again

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank ALANCODOWN
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2013

Thank you for staying with during your recent visit to Belfast. It was our pleasure to add the touch to help celebrate your grand daughter’s birthday. I hope we can welcome you all back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

This lovely hotel was our first "hotel" after seven days of B&Bs, and though we loved each B&B experience, this came as a welcome change-up. A great, new-ish edifice, the Park Inn has all the amenities one could want, a terrific breakfast bar, friendly staff, and a good location.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted that you decided to stay with us and had a great experience. I hope that we can welcome you back to the Park Inn by Radisson Belfast in the future.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

Stayed in the hotel last Thursday and Friday. On the Friday morning, the fire alarm sounded at 8.30am. Both myself and my partner had to rush down the stairs from the sixth floor only to be told it was a mistake.

The same alarm them sounded again an hour later as we were still in bed with the accompanying 'this is only a drill' voice memo.

On the Saturday morning we were awoken by a member of staff at 10am even though checkout wasn't until 12...

It was dissapointing not being able to have a lie in while on a short break. Besides this, I must say that, on the whole, the hotel isn't far off being a good place to stay. Reception staff were excellent and most of the bar staff were friendly and courteous.

Might check it out again when in Belfast for some Xmas shopping.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Donegalboyo
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write to us and offer this information about your stay. I was disappointed to hear that you were inconvenienced by the alarm on Friday morning, it was not a planned drill but a visitor to the local offices broke glass in the car park. This incident sent the hotel into full evacuation. This should not have been the case as only the offices should have been evacuated. In order for us to discover why alarms had sounded we ran a further test at 11am to isolate the issue. This has now been resolved. We never wish to disturb a stay but fire safety and the overall safety of our guests is of paramount importance to us.
In terms of the Saturday morning wake up, I will address this with the team and apologise for this inconvenience, you are quite right, our check out is midday and we should not interrupt guests until after this time.
I hope that the above has explained the situation on Friday morning and hope that you will consider us for a return visit. If so, feel free to contact me direct on darren.gallagher@rezidorparkinn.com as I will be happy to assist you.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

Firstly I would like to say that on arrival we were greeted by a very warm welcome from the reception staff, especially Stephen. What a fantastic guy.
We were a large group of friends occupying 8 rooms. The staff at Park Inn looked after the 20 of us and could not do enough for us.
The rooms were spotless, very good size and the bathroom had the most amazing shower. All of us used the bar a lot, nice bar, nice staff and good service.
The hotel is very centrally located. I could not fault it and would definitely stay there again when visiting Belfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for the great review. I will pass your comments to Stephen and the rest of the team.
I am so pleased that you and your party chose our hotel for your stay and hope that we can welcome you all back as some point in the future.

Reviewed 3 November 2013

The first thing you will notice is how colorfull it is. Well designed. Nice atmosphere.
It is very close to many restaurants and ullester hall I case you are going to a show. And about 10 minutes walk from the city center and two malls - Victoria square And Castle court.
The staff is great, very friendly and helpfull.
The restaurant of the hotel opens 24/7 which is great when you check in late. There are always people there.
The breakfast contains all you would want - eggs, vegetables, bread, drinks and much more. The thing is that it is being served in the restaurant/pub of the hotel and it is not very comftable.

Some issues though- I had a room with a middle door to another room and because of that I could hear everything that happened in the other room. All you want after a day of meetings is a peace of quite and didn't have that. So when you book please ask a room that does not have a middle door.
Another thing- I had a late flight back home so I left my bags at the hotel after checkout as I would do in any other hotel. But here they don't have a luggage room so my bags were at the front desk with other people's suitcases for everyone to see. Not very secure. Especially in this day's age.

Room Tip: Ask for a room without a middle for so you will a quite room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Thank Keren_Yan.

Thank you for your positive review, it is great to hear from you and we appreciate the constructive feedback that you have supplied as well.
Great tip on the adjoining rooms. We do have a few of these rooms so that we can accommodate families that need the extra space. We are looking into ways to reduce noise between these rooms but by all means you can request a non connecting room.
I will be sharing your comments with our team, it is great when they get some nice positive mentions

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Our last stop with a Go Ahead tour, very nice hotel in center of town. Room was very clean and lovely and their breakfast spread was excellent. They also had a nice bar for lunches and dinners. Best part is its location, I recommend this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank ChefAnnMt_Laurel_NJ

Thank you for your most positive review of Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit to our City and that we were able to exceed your expectations. It is always pleasing to hear of a valued guests satisfaction and I thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Thank you for the nice mentions for our RBG Bar & Grill restaurant. We have just introduced brand new lunch and dinner menus so its great that you enjoyed
I do hope you have the opportunity to return to Belfast as I very much look forward to welcoming you back to Park Inn by Radisson, Belfast.
Best regards,

Reviewed 31 October 2013

Very central location, had individual toiletries, erratic wifi, staff very friendly and helpful, clean, shower only, queen bed, had washcloths in room. Happy to use my Radisson points for a discount. Would recommend taking Ken Harper private taxi tour for a tour of the Troubles.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your positive review of our hotel, the location is fantastic and we are really proud of the standard of our bedrooms. We appreciate the local tip, the taxi tours are fantastic and its always useful to hear about good experiences with local operators that we can pass to other guests.
I am glad to hear you were able to use your Club Carlson points for your stay and hope to see you again soon