“fantastic time”

GreenLeadersGold level
Dublin, Ireland
“fantastic time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

spent a great weekend and will definitely go back. The staff were the best I have ever encountered especially Caitlin and Stephen at reception.... they couldn't do enough for us. Room service, house keepers, bar staff, everybody was lovely. thanks for making our weekend so special

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear Jessmurphy2014

Thank you for the kind words on our team members. I will ensure that Caitlin, Stephen and the rest of the team see the review.

I hope we can welcome you back soon

Darren

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (195)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2014

A weekend break in Belfast to visit friends and also take a quick trip up the coast to Giant's Causeway. I chose this hotel as it was a good location for going out aqnd about in Belfast, but also handy for the nearby bus station where I'd pick up my coach to travel up the coast. I'd got a very good rate as I booked during the Radisson sales.

I arrived at around 9pm so check-in was very fast, the hotel is tucked away on a side street next to the BBC building so although it's central it's a quiet spot and easy to find.

My room was on the 4th floor, laid out in the fairly standard Park Inn format. Flat screen tv, and a long desk with a chair and a large double bed. Good curtains, kept the room very dark for a great Sunday morning lie in! The bathroom is also a good size with a large walk in shower with the option of standard or rainfall shower heads. I was also impressed that I wasn't once woken up by pushy house keeping as often happens at weekends when you're trying to get an extra hour in bed.

The free wi-fi is perfectly adequate, there is a paid for premium version if you need it but the free version was perfect for my needs.

Breakfast is tajen in the large bar area next to reception, good choice of items from fruit/cereals up to full English.

Recommended, I'll certainly look out for this next time I'm in Belfast.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Dear Blackheathbloke

It was great to have you stay with us at the Park Inn by Radisson Belfast.

Thank you for your comprehensive and positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to feedback and I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I hope that you enjoyed your trip to the Giant's Causeway. I hope it wasn't too windy and you had a good time.

I am also pleased to hear that you got a good old fashioned weekend "lie in" and you were not disturbed by housekeeping. We co-ordinate our teams at the weekend to account for this very thing!

I hope that we can welcome you back the next time you visit Belfast.

Regards

Liverpool
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2014

First time we have stayed at a Radisson Hotel. We were agreeably surprised at the cost for a night's B&B. Our double room was bright, clean, and the bed king sized and comfortable. The bathroom was spotlessly clean. The Reception staff were very cheerful and helpful in printing out directions for us to visit relatives. The buffet breakfast was lovely, with a great choice of hot and cold alternatives and no-one to rush you. Situated where it is, there are plenty of bars nearby for a good night out. Would certainly stay at this Hotel again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Dear LiverpoolLovetravel

Thank you for your lovely review.

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I hope you were able to catch up with your relatives during your visit.

I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Antrim
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2014

Good clean hotel
Excellent comfy bed
Fab shower in clean bathroom
Good blackout blinds
Busy bar , didn't eat in as your smack bang in the city centre with multiple choice at hand
Breakfast in bed --- a tad on the cool side but ok

Dear bigmacAntrim

Thank you for staying with us here at the Park Inn by Radisson and for your positive review.

I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future

Preston, Lancashire
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2014

This is a centrally located hotel convenient for all city attractions and shops.

Rooms are modern, very spacious and spotlessly clean. Comfortable beds and the rooms are well equipped with flat screen TV, writing desk & chair plus side and reading lights. WIFI in rooms is speedy and efficient.

Bathrooms are light and airy with double size shower and glass doors and choice of rain shower or attachment. Toiletries only consist of hair/body wash in shower and hand wash for the basin but at the price paid, would not have expected anything else.

Breakfast has a excellent choice of food with cereals, fruit/cooked meats and full English choice available buffet style. Poached or fried eggs/omelets and porridge available to order and at a cost of £10 per head if booked on arrival it represents excellent value for money.

All in all very impressed.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 6 January 2014
Dear T-SGlobetrotters
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast.
We are extremely proud to receive this lovely feedback from a Trip Advisor member with so many reviews under their belt!
We are really proud of our product and services and I am delighted that you enjoyed a range of them. In terms of toiletries we do also offer the individually wrapped items too upon request.
I hope to see you again soon
Hamilton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to stay at the Park Inn over the New year for 3 nights. And it was a great choice. The reception staff can't help you enough. The hotel rooms are spot on. Everything you could want. It is brilliantly situated in the centre of the city. The City Hall. Bus station. Shops. Great pubs and restaurants are all within walking distance. We found Harlem just round the corner from our hotel which the receptionist recommended to us brilliant. The food there was amazing. The only thing we could fault the Park Inn for was that the breakfast although great choice could of been a bit warmer. Saying that we would definitely return as this was only a small thing for us. Many thanks to all the stall at the Park Inn and happy New year.

• Stayed December 2013
Dear asprent
Thank you for staying with us at Park Inn by Radisson during your recent visit to Belfast. I hope that we helped you celebrate the New Year in style. While it is lovely to hear all about the things we do well, it is very useful for us to hear about what we could have done better. I hope we can welcome you back soon.

London
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for a one night visit to Belfast to see friends.

The hotel is in a great location- very central and near nice bars and restaurants (just down the road from Donegal Sq, and about 10-15 mins walk from the cathedral quarter).

The staff were very friendly too.

The room was clean but relatively basic. We asked for a King bed but got two singles, while the bathroom had no toiletries and soap in dispensers. It's a step up from a premier inn but a long way from being 'luxury'. Still, for a central and comfortable room it was just fine.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear rf263

Thank you for staying at Park Inn by Radisson during your recent visit to Belfast . We pride ourselves on being the best mid-market offering better than 3 star service for a 3 star price. Our standard toiletries are in dispensers as this is both economical and good for the environment as it cuts down on waste. We do however offer individually wrapped toiletries on request if you prefer. With some online offers and online websites you can only request a room type, but if you come direct we will ensure you get exactly what you need. I hope that we can welcome you back in the future. If so please drop me a note on darren.gallagher@rezidorparkinn.com and I will ensure that you get the King room that you were after.