“Nice for a Night Away”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #16 of 47 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 14 January 2014

This is the third time I have stayed here in nine months. The hotel is modern, rooms are clean and tidy and the staff are courteous and helpful.

A big plus is that breakfast is on until 11am at the weekend and the breakfast is very good.

The hotel has a sauna and steam room that I have used, however you have to ring down to reception to get these facilities turned on and then you have to wait 30 minutes for them to be ready - If you want to go for a quick steam like I do it is not going to happen.

The hotel is ideally located for shopping and has a variety of restaurants just around the corner.

Good hotel for a one or two night get away to Belfast.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2014

Dear Chris M

Thank you for the lovely response. We are delighted that you have returned to stay and hope to see you again shortly.

Good tip for future guests on the sauna and steam-room. We are committed to green policies and energy saving, so we shut down they services off peak hours during the day. If someone wants a steam or sauna off peak, we recommend they let us know and we will pop up and turn them on. They take 20 minutes to heat up.

I am glad that you enjoyed breakfast with us and hope we can welcome you back soon

Darren

Write a ReviewReviews (1,883)

Reviewed 13 January 2014

spent a great weekend and will definitely go back. The staff were the best I have ever encountered especially Caitlin and Stephen at reception.... they couldn't do enough for us. Room service, house keepers, bar staff, everybody was lovely. thanks for making our weekend so special

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Jessmurphy2014

Thank you for the kind words on our team members. I will ensure that Caitlin, Stephen and the rest of the team see the review.

I hope we can welcome you back soon

Reviewed 13 January 2014

A weekend break in Belfast to visit friends and also take a quick trip up the coast to Giant's Causeway. I chose this hotel as it was a good location for going out aqnd about in Belfast, but also handy for the nearby bus station where I'd pick up my coach to travel up the coast. I'd got a very good rate as I booked during the Radisson sales.

I arrived at around 9pm so check-in was very fast, the hotel is tucked away on a side street next to the BBC building so although it's central it's a quiet spot and easy to find.

My room was on the 4th floor, laid out in the fairly standard Park Inn format. Flat screen tv, and a long desk with a chair and a large double bed. Good curtains, kept the room very dark for a great Sunday morning lie in! The bathroom is also a good size with a large walk in shower with the option of standard or rainfall shower heads. I was also impressed that I wasn't once woken up by pushy house keeping as often happens at weekends when you're trying to get an extra hour in bed.

The free wi-fi is perfectly adequate, there is a paid for premium version if you need it but the free version was perfect for my needs.

Breakfast is tajen in the large bar area next to reception, good choice of items from fruit/cereals up to full English.

Recommended, I'll certainly look out for this next time I'm in Belfast.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo

Dear Blackheathbloke

It was great to have you stay with us at the Park Inn by Radisson Belfast.

Thank you for your comprehensive and positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to feedback and I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I hope that you enjoyed your trip to the Giant's Causeway. I hope it wasn't too windy and you had a good time.

I am also pleased to hear that you got a good old fashioned weekend "lie in" and you were not disturbed by housekeeping. We co-ordinate our teams at the weekend to account for this very thing!

I hope that we can welcome you back the next time you visit Belfast.

Regards

Reviewed 9 January 2014

First time we have stayed at a Radisson Hotel. We were agreeably surprised at the cost for a night's B&B. Our double room was bright, clean, and the bed king sized and comfortable. The bathroom was spotlessly clean. The Reception staff were very cheerful and helpful in printing out directions for us to visit relatives. The buffet breakfast was lovely, with a great choice of hot and cold alternatives and no-one to rush you. Situated where it is, there are plenty of bars nearby for a good night out. Would certainly stay at this Hotel again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear LiverpoolLovetravel

Thank you for your lovely review.

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I hope you were able to catch up with your relatives during your visit.

I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Good clean hotel
Excellent comfy bed
Fab shower in clean bathroom
Good blackout blinds
Busy bar , didn't eat in as your smack bang in the city centre with multiple choice at hand
Breakfast in bed --- a tad on the cool side but ok

Dear bigmacAntrim

Thank you for staying with us here at the Park Inn by Radisson and for your positive review.

I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future

Reviewed 5 January 2014

This is a centrally located hotel convenient for all city attractions and shops.

Rooms are modern, very spacious and spotlessly clean. Comfortable beds and the rooms are well equipped with flat screen TV, writing desk & chair plus side and reading lights. WIFI in rooms is speedy and efficient.

Bathrooms are light and airy with double size shower and glass doors and choice of rain shower or attachment. Toiletries only consist of hair/body wash in shower and hand wash for the basin but at the price paid, would not have expected anything else.

Breakfast has a excellent choice of food with cereals, fruit/cooked meats and full English choice available buffet style. Poached or fried eggs/omelets and porridge available to order and at a cost of £10 per head if booked on arrival it represents excellent value for money.

All in all very impressed.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Dear T-SGlobetrotters
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast.
We are extremely proud to receive this lovely feedback from a Trip Advisor member with so many reviews under their belt!
We are really proud of our product and services and I am delighted that you enjoyed a range of them. In terms of toiletries we do also offer the individually wrapped items too upon request.
I hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to stay at the Park Inn over the New year for 3 nights. And it was a great choice. The reception staff can't help you enough. The hotel rooms are spot on. Everything you could want. It is brilliantly situated in the centre of the city. The City Hall. Bus station. Shops. Great pubs and restaurants are all within walking distance. We found Harlem just round the corner from our hotel which the receptionist recommended to us brilliant. The food there was amazing. The only thing we could fault the Park Inn for was that the breakfast although great choice could of been a bit warmer. Saying that we would definitely return as this was only a small thing for us. Many thanks to all the stall at the Park Inn and happy New year.

• Stayed: December 2013

Dear asprent
Thank you for staying with us at Park Inn by Radisson during your recent visit to Belfast. I hope that we helped you celebrate the New Year in style. While it is lovely to hear all about the things we do well, it is very useful for us to hear about what we could have done better. I hope we can welcome you back soon.