“Great Stay”

GreenLeadersGold level
Antwerp, Belgium
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We stayed here for the second time last year and are hoping to come back again this year! As my partner is disabled we used an accessible room and I have to say we have no complaints. Staff really friendly ( bar one girl at breakfast) and as we stayed for 11 nights the staff really got to know our preferences and always greeted us warmly and with a smile. They always offered their assistance to my partner during breakfast and made our stay really welcoming. The only thing I would comment on is the toiletrolls (hard) we ended up buying our own. But otherwise one of the best accessible rooms we have come across in our travels.
Thanks again to all the staff and we hope to see you all again this year.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Jacquilag
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Dear Jacquilag

Thank you for returning to Park Inn by Radisson Belfast.

It is great to hear from you and thank you for the feedback, good and bad.

If you are due back soon, let me know and I will see if there is anything I will work on the areas for improvement.

My contact is darren.gallagher@rezidorparkinn.com

I hope to hear from you soon

Darren

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Strongsville, Ohio
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We stayed here in September 2013 for 2 nights. The location is great, Walking distance from the town center and easy to access from the train station. Felt very safe in this locale,even at night.

Staff at the hotel were extraordinarily helpful in so many ways. They provided excellent advice on helping us determine if it was feasible to see the sites we were interested in during our limited time...and they made arrangements for us at an extremely reasonable rate. As a result, we felt our time there was of the very best quality.

Full Irish breakfast was included in our rate and it was very robust and a great way to be introduced to Ireland on a first trip. The hotel restaurant is very lovely in decor, high ceilings, dark wood, comfortable seating.

Clean and comfortable beds...would definitely return there.

Room Tip: Note: Northern Ireland uses British Sterling Pounds as its currency; the Republlic of Ireland uses E...
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Morgan1025

It was great to have you stay with us back in September 2013. I am glad we helped kick start your visit to Ireland, North and South, and I am really pleased that we set the standard for your trip.

I am also pleased that you enjoyed our RBG Bar & Grill, nothing better than a full Irish breakfast to set you up for a days exploring! Even better when in nice surroundings like RBG.

If you are ever back on the Island for a visit, I hope you return to Park Inn by Radisson.

Cookstown, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 January 2014

This is the third time I have stayed here in nine months. The hotel is modern, rooms are clean and tidy and the staff are courteous and helpful.

A big plus is that breakfast is on until 11am at the weekend and the breakfast is very good.

The hotel has a sauna and steam room that I have used, however you have to ring down to reception to get these facilities turned on and then you have to wait 30 minutes for them to be ready - If you want to go for a quick steam like I do it is not going to happen.

The hotel is ideally located for shopping and has a variety of restaurants just around the corner.

Good hotel for a one or two night get away to Belfast.

Dear Chris M

Thank you for the lovely response. We are delighted that you have returned to stay and hope to see you again shortly.

Good tip for future guests on the sauna and steam-room. We are committed to green policies and energy saving, so we shut down they services off peak hours during the day. If someone wants a steam or sauna off peak, we recommend they let us know and we will pop up and turn them on. They take 20 minutes to heat up.

I am glad that you enjoyed breakfast with us and hope we can welcome you back soon

Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed 13 January 2014

spent a great weekend and will definitely go back. The staff were the best I have ever encountered especially Caitlin and Stephen at reception.... they couldn't do enough for us. Room service, house keepers, bar staff, everybody was lovely. thanks for making our weekend so special

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
Dear Jessmurphy2014

Thank you for the kind words on our team members. I will ensure that Caitlin, Stephen and the rest of the team see the review.

I hope we can welcome you back soon

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 January 2014

A weekend break in Belfast to visit friends and also take a quick trip up the coast to Giant's Causeway. I chose this hotel as it was a good location for going out aqnd about in Belfast, but also handy for the nearby bus station where I'd pick up my coach to travel up the coast. I'd got a very good rate as I booked during the Radisson sales.

I arrived at around 9pm so check-in was very fast, the hotel is tucked away on a side street next to the BBC building so although it's central it's a quiet spot and easy to find.

My room was on the 4th floor, laid out in the fairly standard Park Inn format. Flat screen tv, and a long desk with a chair and a large double bed. Good curtains, kept the room very dark for a great Sunday morning lie in! The bathroom is also a good size with a large walk in shower with the option of standard or rainfall shower heads. I was also impressed that I wasn't once woken up by pushy house keeping as often happens at weekends when you're trying to get an extra hour in bed.

The free wi-fi is perfectly adequate, there is a paid for premium version if you need it but the free version was perfect for my needs.

Breakfast is tajen in the large bar area next to reception, good choice of items from fruit/cereals up to full English.

Recommended, I'll certainly look out for this next time I'm in Belfast.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Dear Blackheathbloke

It was great to have you stay with us at the Park Inn by Radisson Belfast.

Thank you for your comprehensive and positive review. We appreciate you taking the time to feedback and I am delighted to hear that you had an enjoyable stay. I hope that you enjoyed your trip to the Giant's Causeway. I hope it wasn't too windy and you had a good time.

I am also pleased to hear that you got a good old fashioned weekend "lie in" and you were not disturbed by housekeeping. We co-ordinate our teams at the weekend to account for this very thing!

I hope that we can welcome you back the next time you visit Belfast.

Regards

Liverpool
Reviewed 9 January 2014

First time we have stayed at a Radisson Hotel. We were agreeably surprised at the cost for a night's B&B. Our double room was bright, clean, and the bed king sized and comfortable. The bathroom was spotlessly clean. The Reception staff were very cheerful and helpful in printing out directions for us to visit relatives. The buffet breakfast was lovely, with a great choice of hot and cold alternatives and no-one to rush you. Situated where it is, there are plenty of bars nearby for a good night out. Would certainly stay at this Hotel again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Dear LiverpoolLovetravel

Thank you for your lovely review.

I was delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I hope you were able to catch up with your relatives during your visit.

I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Antrim
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Good clean hotel
Excellent comfy bed
Fab shower in clean bathroom
Good blackout blinds
Busy bar , didn't eat in as your smack bang in the city centre with multiple choice at hand
Breakfast in bed --- a tad on the cool side but ok

Dear bigmacAntrim

Thank you for staying with us here at the Park Inn by Radisson and for your positive review.

I hope we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future