“Clean, efficient, Adequate. ”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #14 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
“Clean, efficient, Adequate. ”
Reviewed 1 February 2014 via mobile

Arrived early, check-in was no problem. Staff are friendly and helpful. The room is spacious and the bathroom is well equipped, no bath but large walk-in shower. Breakfast is great, lots of choice and very fresh. The hotel is in a good location (10 min walk from the centre). I'd look to book here again if visiting Belfast.

Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Dear Gareth G

It was nice to have you stay with us. It is great to hear nice things about our services and I am glad you enjoyed our breakfast.

The only thing I would add is that we are much closer to the centre that suggested. We are located between Great Victoria Street and Bedford Street, this is just behind city hall making us pretty much slap bang in the centre!

I hope we can welcome you back in the future

Darren

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Omagh, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

We arrived early for check in & called in to reception to ask about parking & get our bearings. The receptionist was extremely welcoming & helpful. She checked to see if our room was ready even though we were over an hour early & on finding that it wasn't she checked to see if there was an equivilant alternative ready. She was obviously told there was as she had us processed & on our way to our room in minutes. We were delighted when we got to our room. It was spacious, modern and spotlessly clean. We ordered some food via room service & this arrived quickly & piping hot & was excellent. The bathroom was also spotless & the shower was great! Our only regret was that we were only in Belfast for one night - we would definitely have extended our stay if we could have. I would have no hesitation in recommending the Park Inn & both myself & my partner can't wait to return. It wasn't our first stay in hotels in Belfast but it was the best. Excellent hotel with friendly, helpful staff - its a winning combination!!

• Stayed January 2014
Dear Patricia M

Thank you for the staying with us and the lovely review, we wish you could have stayed longer too!

I was delighted to hear that we were able to offer an early check in. This isn't always possible but we love to offer it when we can!

I hope that we can welcome you back in the future for the whole weekend or longer

Falkirk, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Hotel is lovely and staff even lovelier, especially Stephen on the front desk. He could not have been more helpful. Hotel in good location to get round the city shops and attractions. Only down side was service on one night of our stay in the restaurant. No management on so staff preferred to chat instead of dealing with diners. A bit of a let down to an otherwise great hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels

DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Dear Jean M

Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel

I appreciate the positives and negatives that you have mentioned and we have addressed the service issue in the bar. I hope that we can welcome you back soon. If you are returning please contact me at darren.gallagher@rezidorparkinn.com. I would be delighted to look after your booking.

Kusel, Germany
Reviewed 20 January 2014

We flew in on Ryan Air from Dublin and then took Air Coach to Belfast so we could visit the Giants Causeway and take the Black Cab Tour. The hotel is nicely located. It was only about a 5 min walk from the where the Air Coach dropped us off and picked us up. It was also really close to the Crown Bar and some other night life. We where able to walk the Cathedral Quarter in about 15 mins for a pint and some live music. I thought the hotel to be clean, the bed comfy the breakfast just ok. Overall really enjoyed our stay and would recommend it to others as a good Belfast City Center Hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Dear Brice S

Thanks for picking us for your recent visit to Belfast.

Sounds like you had a busy few days, we are delighted that you enjoyed them with us.

We really appreciate your recommendation and hope to welcome you back to the hotel next time you are in Belfast.

Lichfield
Reviewed 20 January 2014

Spent one night here - exceptionally clean and comfortable in all aspects. Very helpful staff. Convenient for all the visitor attractions in and around the city.

Superb buffet breakfast. A little downer though was the vast expanse of TVs in the bar area all showing Sky Sports news especially if you are not a sport fan.

Found it cheaper to book by going through Expedia rather than booking direct.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear LichfieldSteve

Thank you for your really nice review of our hotel.

I appreciate your comments on the rooms and our bar area and hope that we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2014 via mobile

First trip to Belfast, I booked here as there was a special offer. Based on the location and services provided I thought it was too good to resist.

Reception

Well it was hard to tell which was the office block and which was the hotel. It was not an ornate lobby. No matter. Receptionist was warm and welcoming. She explained that the lifts would only work if you stuck your key card in. That was a first. A good idea. Many new hotels have a kind of Alcatraz feel to them where you go through various doors just to get to the lift area. This set up was a bit more inviting but no less secure.

Room

For a 3 star, pretty spacious though the bedding felt slightly transparent and uneven. Pillows were fine but the quilt had a patchwork quality but only in the sense that it was patchy in places. However, the mattress was excellent.

In any case the free wifi, the plush towels and the most invigorating shower I can remember more than compensated for this. The hanging space was also plentiful even for a double; the clipped hangers proved to be a godsend after a particularly wet Causeway tour.

Cleanliness was good save for some especially dusty light fittings. Not a concern for me but it might be for others.

Breakfast

The service was good, the breakfast was adequate enough. The sausages were especially sweet (Irish of course) and the fresh uncut bread was a delight. You could have a fried or poached egg on request, which was a bonus. My only gripe was that it was a little cold. The pots used to keep the scrambled egg and beans warm should be used for the mushrooms too as they do tend to get cold very quickly.

Overall

Four out of Five. Of course for what I paid for the room it should be five though I thought it fairer if I considered it from the viewpoint of paying what would have been the going rate. It's central, convenient and a well run establishment. I didn't see anywhere else within the city that made me wish I picked elsewhere. If or when I come back I would come here again.

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Rob F
Dear Rob F

Thank you for staying with us and your detailed review.

I appreciate all the feedback and would be appreciative if you could let me know the room number that you stayed in so that I could address some of the things that you have spotted.

I can be reached on darren.gallagher@rezidorparkinn.com

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I recently spent two weeks working away and needed a hotel that was comfy and close to the city. This was just before Christmas and the close proxiity to the city with all the attractions made it an ideal base for both work and social.
The staff are extremely helpful and always made time to say hello and ask if they could help. The room was a little small and I would have liked doors on the wardrobe!! But this did not detract from the excellent service I received.
The food was excellent although a little expensive.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Dear Joy G

Thank you for staying with for the run up to Christmas. It was lovely to have you with us and I hope we can welcome you back soon.

It is really nice to hear that we looked after you well and I would like to thank you for the improvement tips too.

For a bit more space at the hotel, it is worth looking at our Business level and family rooms. For a small supplement you get a much bigger room, which is nice for a long stay.

I hope we can welcome you back soon.