“Park Inn Belfast”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #16 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I had a great time here. Especially in the hotelbar. Because of the greatest barman in the world: Garry. I love u. The best looking guy in the world (bit like Mr Bean).
And Catlin from the reception - thank u for the help!!! It was althought nice to talk with u

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear e30nord

Thanks you for your recent stay and for your complimentary and funny review.

I will ensure that Mr. Bean, sorry I mean Gary, sees your review. I will also pass your nice comments to Caitlin.

It was lovely to read your message and we hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2014

Stayed at the Park inn Radisson in Belfast could not fault it at all. The hotel was lovely and also all the staff. Would def recommend it as it is a good position and the breakfast was nice too got lots of it. The room was clean and modern and just what we wanted and excllent value for mone y

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear diana058

Thank you for your recent stay and valued feedback

I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed our location, facilities and breakfast.

I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Usually stay in another hotel when in Belfast but no availability forced us to look elsewhere. It turned out to be a great choice. Great central location which was a bonus. The deal for local car park was reasonable and it's really close by. The room was stylish with a fantastic huge shower and it was all really clean. What more do you need. The thing which made our stay really enjoyable was the friendliness of the staff on check in and check out. A real credit to the place, I only wish I could remember their names. We really were made to feel welcome and this makes all the difference. Sometimes hotels underestimate the value of their staff but this welcome is probably why we would choose to stay again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank schumilover
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

Dear schumilover

Thank you for your recent stay and positive review.

I hope that we have converted you to stay with our hotels in the future. You have mentioned our staff and the importance of great service. This is at the forefront of our thinking and I truly believe that staff are our biggest asset! We have a great team here and we try to "surprise & delight" our guests during where we can, in fact this is one of our service concepts!

I will share your feedback with our teams. If you would be so kind as to let me know when you stayed I will ensure that I pass your feedback directly to those who welcomed you to the hotel. My email is darren.gallagher@rezidorparkinn.com

I hope that we can invite you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Two minutes walk to City Hall. Modern and comfortable room with large power shower. Good breakfast, service friendly and efficient. Busy bar with a bit of buzz as non-residents gradually depart leaving behind residents who continue to enjoy the Belfast craic!

Room Tip: no pool, not my fault as I can't delete the pool score on Trip Advisor!
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Dear RowntreeLondon

Thank you for your recent stay and great review.

I am glad you enjoyed our RBG Bar & Grill, the atmosphere that you describe is exactly what we are looking to achieve, a nice mix of local and guests enjoying the "Belfast craic"

We hope to welcome you back soon

Reviewed 27 March 2014

Stayed 1 night for business purposes and found it an excellent experience. Professional, enthusiastic and friendly staff from front desk to bar and restaurant. Excellent bar and restaurant with a great atmosphere which is that is not too common in many large chain hotels Very good central location

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
1  Thank Graham J
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2014

Dear Graham J

Thank you for your recent stay with us and your positive review.

I am glad you enjoy our hotel, location and our RBG Bar & Grill. It is a great venue that differs from most hotel bars/restaurant.

I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I felt that this hotel was not worth as much as I paid for it. I guess it is in a good location if you like Belfast, but the city did not impress me. It is right downtown. The view from my room was the BBC garage, this disappointed me. You have to pay 10 Euro per night to park in their garage. I wasn't aware of this when I booked it. On the positive side the room was nice and the bathroom was great.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Melissa C

Thank you for your review and for your recent stay

I was sorry to hear that you did not enjoy Belfast as much as you would have hoped. We love Belfast as do the thousands of people that travel here every day.

I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room. The parking price that we offer is competitive for the centre of town.

I hope that you return to the city in the future and have a more enjoyable time. Ask any of our team and they will give you lots of nice tips on things to see and do.