“Great location, great service”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #14 of 44 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Had the pleasure of staying at park inn in early April, rooms are great, comfortable bed, lovely shower. Restaurant great to eat in, food great and service from shauna was exceptional. Will definitely stay here regularly

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2014

Dear Andy K

Thank you for your stay and positive review.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I will ensure that Shauna sees your nice comments.

There are newer reviews for Park Inn by Radisson Belfast

Reviewed 5 April 2014

We stayed here for one night while in Belfast to see all things Titanic. I loved the decor in the rooms with bright colors which made things quite cheerful. The beds were excellent and the bathroom was modern and clean. Note they do not provide bar soap, it's in a dispenser, which I thought quite unique. I have to compliment the staff who were knowledgeable and friendly, and esp whoever took care of the noisy party next door at midnight, we thank you greatly. Be warned if you stay on a Saturday night like we did, you may encounter partiers or in our case the Bunny Hen party....
We ate dinner at the restaurant/bar. It was ok, service I thought was quite slow and the food only mediocre. Breakfast was much better with a nice selection.
Hotel location is an easy walk to pubs and shopping and the security I thought was quite good. Needing a room key to operate the lifts gives guests an added feeling of security. And for Americans visiting-to turn on the lights, put the room key in the slot by the switches. First time I've ever encountered that feature but a great way to save electricity and be green.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear JessieNoelle

Thank you for staying with us and for your lovely review.

I am glad that you had a good time and that our team were able to help with information during your stay. I was sorry to hear about the noisy neighbors but was glad to hear that our night team were able to manage the situation well.

I hope we can welcome you back in the future

Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

My son and I stayed here for a night. We got on the bus and got off city hall. You may also get off at the station in front of Europa hotel.

Unfortunately for us, it started pouring as we were walking towards the hotel. It's a 5-10 minute walk.

The staff were nice. Rooms were clean and the colors were lively. They have a restaurant or bar connected to the hotel.

The location was near restaurants and the mall.

Slept well and would stay here again next time I'm in Belfast.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank CatChoachuy

Dear CatChoachuy

Thank you for your lovely review and your recent stay with us

It was a pleasure to have your soon and you stay with us and nice to hear that you would return.

I hope we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

My mother and I stayed here on our trip through Ireland & Northern Ireland. Caitlin checked us in, and was incredibly friendly and informative - gave us some great ideas on places to eat and things to see/do. Our room was clean, and the beds were comfortable. The location of this hotel couldn't be beat either, we walked everywhere! The buffet breakfast was also top-notch.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Emily M

Dear Emily M

Thank you for staying with us and for your lovely review.

I am really pleased that you enjoyed our rooms, location and buffet breakfast.

I will also make sure that Caitlin sees your nice comments.

We hope that we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Stayed here on a dine and stay package for 3 nights which was excellent value for a city centre break. We arrived early due to flight time but were able to access our room before midday.
Room was bright and cheerful with a wonderful shower in the bathroom.
Breakfast buffet had anything you could want down to teapots for making tea.
Evening meal was a limited menu with average desserts from which we had sampled the vast majority after 3 nights - but for the money couldn't be faulted.
Excellent location near City Hall and easy walking distance from Europa bus station.
Staff were friendly, wifi worked fine.
Would recommend to anyone,

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear MAUREEN J

Thank you for visiting us and for your lovely review.

I am glad you enjoyed your visit and that we were able to arrange an early check in. I really appreciate your feedback on our services and offerings and hope that we can welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

Very good stay in Park Inn, Belfast hotel, with excellent morning - breakfast service by "Michael". Thanks a lot again. Recommendation... Beautiful fireplace in restaurant which creates the movie-known atmosphere...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Jakkub

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to review.

I am delighted to hear about your nice experiences in RBG for breakfast. The fireplace definitely adds to the atmosphere. I will make sure that Michael sees your nice comments.

Reviewed 1 April 2014 via mobile

I had a great time here. Especially in the hotelbar. Because of the greatest barman in the world: Garry. I love u. The best looking guy in the world (bit like Mr Bean).
And Catlin from the reception - thank u for the help!!! It was althought nice to talk with u

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

Dear e30nord

Thanks you for your recent stay and for your complimentary and funny review.

I will ensure that Mr. Bean, sorry I mean Gary, sees your review. I will also pass your nice comments to Caitlin.

It was lovely to read your message and we hope to see you back soon.