“Lovely Evening” 4 of 5 bubbles

GreenLeadersGold level
northern ireland
“Lovely Evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Lovely hotel based Right in the hub of the city. Near to train station serving both north and south of ireland. Very friendly staff throughout the hotel. Room had all you need and very clean,Nice bright and modern bathroom. Bar had music and lovely seating arrangements for your own privacy and friends, Did not eat in the hotel on first evening as already planned something else, Breakfast was lovely any amount of food to choose from . Continental to the Good Old Uister Fry. Reception area spacious and staff also polite and friendly, All over a lovely staff , hope to return soon.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 14 April 2014
Dear broxi08

Thank you for your visit and for your pleasing review.

We were delighted to hear that you had a good stay with us and pleased that you have shared it.

We are really pleased to hear your comments on our team members and will share this with them all this week.

I hope we can welcome you back soon, next time you should try the food in RBG, we are getting tremendous feedback on the restaurant on its own via Tripadvisor.

Darren

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (194)
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Arrived around 23:30 due to flying with Sleezy Jet. When walking into the reception it was like a Drum and base rave. I found it hard to hear the guy checking me in and so did he but we got there in the end. When I was told we was on the 6th floor we was relieved as I have read some reviews on here about the poor guys being put in rooms above the club. Got to the room and was very impressed . Very clean and the best thing you get a choice of your pillows ! Also the showers are the best! If I could give a tip it would be just be to close the door from the nightclub to the reception and problem solved!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SpencerM3
Dear SpencerM3

Thank you for choosing the Park Inn by Radisson for your recent stay.

I was sorry to hear about the lateness of your arrival and I was glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. I also appreciate your tips on the noise levels from RBG Bar to reception. The levels are not normally too loud so I think it would have been a good idea to close over the door at that stage.

I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Belfast, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 April 2014

Stated there for three days on my own whilst visiting relatives; rooms were clean and very comfortable; based smack in city centre; very central location; loved the Bar pub grub was very good I had squid and it was exceptional; Very friendly and excellent service from the barman, Gary. He was a local from Belfast, very chatty and he gave advice on some of the nightlife. Will return next year with a few friends on tow. Mark from Essex.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Dear Martin K

Thank you for your recent visit to the hotel and restaurant, and for your positive review.

I will be making sure Gary sees his mention, we are delighted to have him as one of the team.

Moreton-in-Marsh, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

Check in and service a bit sketchy - they had a note asking to give me a room with a bath but somehow said they hadn't got round to it and now there weren't any available, without any apology as such. It was hard to find a table at breakfast at 7.30 which wasn't still covered in detritus - possibly slightly understaffed.

Room fine - functional. Bed comfortable, curtains sufficient to block out the light from outside. Breakfast average.

Shower good, free wifi access good.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 11 April 2014
Dear Catherine B

Thank you for choosing the Park Inn by Radisson on your recent visit to Belfast.

I am glad that you enjoyed parts of your stay and appreciate your feedback on the bits that could be improved. It is always useful for us to hear what we can do to improve.

With regards to the room with a bath, this is not something we offer on our standard rooms, we do have 10 upgraded rooms available that do have this but they appear to have been sold for the night in question. Please accept my apology for not properly explaining this upon arrival.

I hope that we can welcome you back to the hotel in the future, if I can be of any further service I can be reached on darren.gallagher@rezidorparkinn.com

New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014

great hotel in a central location. the staff was friendly and helpful throughout the stay. The room was clean and had the standard amenities you would want and need. Comfortable beds and extra pillows available. Elevators were quick. Location is central within walking distance to most areas of city center.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear travelerforlife810

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to leave feedback.

We were really pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and visit to Belfast.

I hope we can welcome you back to the Park Inn by Radisson soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Had the pleasure of staying at park inn in early April, rooms are great, comfortable bed, lovely shower. Restaurant great to eat in, food great and service from shauna was exceptional. Will definitely stay here regularly

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Dear Andy K

Thank you for your stay and positive review.

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and I will ensure that Shauna sees your nice comments.

Cleveland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

We stayed here for one night while in Belfast to see all things Titanic. I loved the decor in the rooms with bright colors which made things quite cheerful. The beds were excellent and the bathroom was modern and clean. Note they do not provide bar soap, it's in a dispenser, which I thought quite unique. I have to compliment the staff who were knowledgeable and friendly, and esp whoever took care of the noisy party next door at midnight, we thank you greatly. Be warned if you stay on a Saturday night like we did, you may encounter partiers or in our case the Bunny Hen party....
We ate dinner at the restaurant/bar. It was ok, service I thought was quite slow and the food only mediocre. Breakfast was much better with a nice selection.
Hotel location is an easy walk to pubs and shopping and the security I thought was quite good. Needing a room key to operate the lifts gives guests an added feeling of security. And for Americans visiting-to turn on the lights, put the room key in the slot by the switches. First time I've ever encountered that feature but a great way to save electricity and be green.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear JessieNoelle

Thank you for staying with us and for your lovely review.

I am glad that you had a good time and that our team were able to help with information during your stay. I was sorry to hear about the noisy neighbors but was glad to hear that our night team were able to manage the situation well.

I hope we can welcome you back in the future