“Weekend Stay”

Park Inn by Radisson Belfast
Ranked #15 of 45 Hotels in Belfast
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 13 June 2014

I visited Belfast on Business recently and I stayed in the Park Inn. The hotel was clean and the staff on reception were very friendly. The food in the bar was very tasty and bar/waiter staff were very helpful and also friendly.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Park Inn by Radisson Hotels
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Carmel H

Thank you for your recent stay and review.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I will ensure that the team see your nice comments.

Darren

Write a ReviewReviews (1,851)

Reviewed 10 June 2014

My girlfriend and I travelled from Germany...in the end each day of staying was so worth it.
The rooms are huge, bright and always in a very clean condition. Staff helped us brilliant, also when we asked for sights we could visit.
Additionally I do like to bring out the help from Rodney (restaurant) who did more than his usual job by helping us with our private car-issue (telephoning with mechanics, accompanying us to the car-engine and giving advices what to do next, encouring us when we nearly gave up hope for quick help from mechanics...).
Of course his restaurant job was also very good and is therefore worthy of mention.

Thank you for a very nice service and comfortable atmosphere (on the one hand Lynzie from reception who helped us to find another park-space when it was blocked by an unknown car; on the other hand Bernadette from the restaurant who explained us everything regarding breakfast, always welcomed us with a friendly smile and asked about how we enjoy our stay + sightseeing holiday.

In the end I have a request: My park-space has been blocked as of the 3rd day until the end of staying even though I was given a clear space number. Due to the fact that it was a little complex to ask for an alternative space again und again, it please should be possible to find out the owner of such a wrong-parking car and to indicate him that he should not stand on a space which is not given to him. Thank you.

We can imagine very well to visit this hotel again some day..

Best regards from Christian and Nicole

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 239Christian1985
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

Dear 239Christian1985

Thank you for you review and recent stay.

It was great to have you stay with us and thank you for the feedback on the parking. I have passed your lovely comments to all the team members that you have mentioned and they all remember you and enjoyed showing you the hospitality that we aim to deliver.

I hope we can welcome you back

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Our room was spacious, bright & well appointed. We used the garage attached to the hotel at a cost of £10 per night, it is a very tight garage but there is also parking up the road for £7 p/n. The pub / restaurant attached to the hotel did a nice lunch & was very busy with a good atmosphere on Friday evening. The reception staff were very friendly too. Key card required to operate the lift, garage etc so felt secure.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Jibber

Thank you for your recent stay and positive review

Thank you for the nice mention of our food and staff, I am glad that you enjoyed RBG Bar & Grill.

I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Although this is only a few blocks from the city centre, the area has a slightly dodgy feel about it. The room itself was pleasant and clean as you would expect from park inn's but the major disappointment for me was the breakfast. There just seemed to be no staff on duty as I was waiting like a lemon to be seated on my first day, only to be advised by other guests to just help myself. The breakfast buffet was poorly stocked i.e. no fried eggs and supplies of beans and mushrooms had not been restocked (despite it being only 6:45 am). The bacon was slimy and I had to hunt around to get some coffee, the lack of service was more akin to a travelodge than a 3* hotel.

On a lighter note the bar area (where breakfast is served) is impressively decorated however I would not rush back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Spend a bit more and stay at the Europa.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Adrian D

Thank you for your recent stay and review

I was sorry to hear that breakfast was not staff accordingly on the date you visited. If you could let me know which date this was I would like to investigate what happened as our normal standard is to have someone greet you and explain the buffet. Had they been there they would have explained buffet lay out and that omelettes, fried and poached eggs as well as saute mushrooms are cooked to order rather than sitting on the buffet. The bacon should also be crispy, please accept my apology if this was not the case. My contact detail is darren.gallagher@rezidorparkinn.com

Reviewed 6 June 2014

stayed here for one night with my daughter before heading on ferry to isle of man. the place is lovely, room was bright and spacious. Staff were lovely, especially Stephen at the desk, he directed us to a yummy place for breakfast and he rang around the tour buses to organise a bus to pick us up near the breakfast place. he was so friendly and helpful. my daughter was disappointed that he wasnt there when we came back to pick up our bags! :D

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear Lisa-loves-siwa

I will ensure that Stephen sees that you have mentioned him and I hope that we can welcome you all back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

Recently spent 3 nights there and had 2 rooms. One was an upgrade with a nice couch seating area.

I was alone and took the standard room which was just fine with a great walk in Shower with lots of water pressure.

Location is excellent for easy walking to all attractions. Staff is very helpful and management is quick to reply to emails which is rarely the case I find in most chains.

Restaurant was good for pizza etc which is all we sampled.

Definite my first choice if I return!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
DOBelfast, Manager at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear firecat46

Thank you for coming to stay at Park Inn by Radisson Belfast and for your lovely review.

I am glad that we met your expectations during your stay and hope that we can welcome you back soon. Next time you are in RBG try the spicy chicken dish or the mixed grill both are absolutely fantastic.

Reviewed 3 June 2014

excellent location starts my review,excellent rooms(comfort and style) the bathrooms i grade as modern luxury.The bar area has booths so you have privacy while not being isolated.The staff are super friendly with lots of local knowledge for us travellers.The dining room is a little black for my taste but cosy with it.I have no negatives for this hotel it lives up to the Radisson promise,go enjoy.

Room Tip: in the dining room ask for a table in the light,forgot to mention open kitchen nothing hidden here.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Dear billygemini

Thank you for your lovely review, we were really pleased that you came to stay.

I am glad that you enjoyed the atmosphere in RBG and that our team looked after you, they really enjoy making our guests feel welcome.